Reviews for Her Marine
sannexgek chapter 6 . 5/18
Please update soon. I love this story soooo much!
Bosma17 chapter 6 . 3/28
Please update
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 2/7
Holy shit, the Potter family is fucking HUGE. It’s a nice change of pace though, I like the idea of Harry being related to so many people.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 6 . 1/27
Update sssssssssssoon luved it
Anaclara chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
Hola por favor seguí la historia esta muy buena , espero tu próxima actualización con ansias . Éxitos
GabbyMarie chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
Are you going to continue this? I would love to keep reading!
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
It's been a long time since you've updated this story. Pleases tell me you haven't abandoned it. It's very well written and very unique. Please update.
LJA03TardisType40 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
would love to see more of this, its amazing!
NimboCumulus chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
Are you going to update your story and write what happens next ? Or maybe a sequel some years later when Harry is finished with the Royal Marines? It would be fantastic, because this story is very well written.
MysticSage96 chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
Great story, please update soon.
I'm.Addicted.to.Fanfiction chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
I can't wait for your next chapter. I love how you portrayed Harry and I can't wait to see what Kelly's reaction to magic is going to be.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
Please update! This relationship between Harry and Kelly is absolutely making me drown in happiness. I need more!
Diana A chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
I have enjoyed your story a lot. It was sad that Harry lost his magic, but it was inspiring to know his family supported him. Harry and Kelly are a good couple. I hope to see how the story continues.
Thank You for the story.
comodo50 chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Hope you can continue this :)
rakinsd3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
i really hope you keep writing this because its one of my favorites, I've read this story a lot of times.