Reviews for Fire and Ice
Bobtrumpet chapter 14 . 8/26
One of THE BEST stories I have read here. Sorry I didn't review it the first time (I wasn't reviewing back then). Looking forward to (immediately) reading the next installment (and bugging you to finish it and get the third one going!).

I just love Ron and Kim in this one! The chemistry between them is superb.

(Just a litle sorry to see the Stoppables get dragged through the mud. Just bugs me, even though this is very AU. A lot of authors aren't too kind to them, even in stories that closely track canon. I guess I'm just a little sensitive.)
Bobtrumpet chapter 11 . 8/26
The bit with the sweatshirt. I love it!
Firefly115 chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
Hey there! I just finished reading this story and I have to say I loved it! I'm not usually a fan of the alternate universe stories, but this was so well done I couldn't help but enjoy myself! Can't wait to read the next instalments later this week!
SunBinamra chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
This was so sad but still amazing. I like how you addressed how difficult recovery was for everyone involved, not just Kim and Ron but the family/friends too. Well done!
Cloaked Glydr chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
That last teaser...WHAT A TEASER. Anyway nice story. Ur writing, no offense, became better after the 7th chap.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
DUDE THAT IS ONE OF MY FAV BIBLE VERSES. Anyway I HATED ur original cuz they die, but I love this one. Your writing style got way better after chap 6. One small thing. I think it wud be Ron that sympathizes Sherri, not Kim. But hey, this is an AU, so meh. since this is an AU, i can sorta acept Ron's familys being total pilgarlics and pricks, but ewwwwww. Hope u also clarafy Josh's sitch. Oh and Lilith and Josh shud totally hook up.

Keep writing
QueenJJCole chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
really god story
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh what horrible news.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Wonderful. Simply great.

I have no qualms now about Kim making a full recovery. People have done so after more grievous injuries than hers, as I'm sure they all know.

If I haven't Favorited this already, I will do so now.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
That scene with Kim hearing/feeling Ron's heartbeat, and remembering the cave ... and then having all four of them give her a mighty group hug? Yeah. I don't often get quite this misty reading a fanfic. That's one TOUCHING image. Kudos.

This story is just COMPLETELY lovely. The long road to recovery after injuries such as the ones Kim received is something that I've seen glossed over time and time again. But you can't. It's life-changing in almost every case, and usually not for the better. Kim will come through spectacularly, of course, but then she's Kim.
levi2000a1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I think you may have omitted something here that might come back. Maybe not.
Imyoshi chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Oh teaser! A writer's second in command! Hehe very clever Insanity, very clever indeed.
hymie8 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
This is the best piece I've read so far. I'm looking forward to the sequel and any of your other pieces. If only there were more hours in a day. You're doing great, keep it up!
SecretPlace chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Oooooh I hate teasers...please update soon!
MysteriousMulticoloredHair chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Nice use of the bible verse, And I love the story