Reviews for Fire and Ice
Cloaked Glydr chapter 13 . 4/5
That last teaser...WHAT A TEASER. Anyway nice story. Ur writing, no offense, became better after the 7th chap.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 10 . 3/17
DUDE THAT IS ONE OF MY FAV BIBLE VERSES. Anyway I HATED ur original cuz they die, but I love this one. Your writing style got way better after chap 6. One small thing. I think it wud be Ron that sympathizes Sherri, not Kim. But hey, this is an AU, so meh. since this is an AU, i can sorta acept Ron's familys being total pilgarlics and pricks, but ewwwwww. Hope u also clarafy Josh's sitch. Oh and Lilith and Josh shud totally hook up.

Keep writing
JamiNMiller chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
really god story
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh what horrible news.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Wonderful. Simply great.

I have no qualms now about Kim making a full recovery. People have done so after more grievous injuries than hers, as I'm sure they all know.

If I haven't Favorited this already, I will do so now.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
That scene with Kim hearing/feeling Ron's heartbeat, and remembering the cave ... and then having all four of them give her a mighty group hug? Yeah. I don't often get quite this misty reading a fanfic. That's one TOUCHING image. Kudos.

This story is just COMPLETELY lovely. The long road to recovery after injuries such as the ones Kim received is something that I've seen glossed over time and time again. But you can't. It's life-changing in almost every case, and usually not for the better. Kim will come through spectacularly, of course, but then she's Kim.
levi2000a1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I think you may have omitted something here that might come back. Maybe not.
Imyoshi chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Oh teaser! A writer's second in command! Hehe very clever Insanity, very clever indeed.
hymie8 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
This is the best piece I've read so far. I'm looking forward to the sequel and any of your other pieces. If only there were more hours in a day. You're doing great, keep it up!
KPKaila4EVER chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Oooooh I hate teasers...please update soon!
MysteriousMulticoloredHair chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Nice use of the bible verse, And I love the story
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Sure making it irresistible of a story, great scenes.

Hope to be seeing some on these chapters soon.

Thanks
Jimmy1201 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
No kidding teasers - got to wonder about someone tripping Kim, it that was at school, I'd expect blood on the floor when Kim's buddies get through with them. Does look like Kim hits the road running. That is, I would not be surprised to find that one can pull their crutches through air ducts...

Also looks like Ron becoming a sidekick is neither certain nor smooth sailing.
Uberscribbler chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
This is all makes slightly more sense than watching the various previews for "Space Battleship Yamato 2199"...in the original Japanese and no subtitles. It makes sense, just not a lot right now. Context is everything in this business, and the author has just shown a lot of blanks that need filling in.

And, just because I put absolutely *nothing* past the author, so help me god, if a dot-wave file surfaces somewhere of Christie Carlson Romano and Will Friedle actually doing this dialogue...so help me god...!
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Sounds like a pretty wild ride's a comin'...

Can't wait!