Reviews for The Dropkick Clique
Landon chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Holy shit the last few chapters made Shaggy sound like a badass I absolutely loved it.
Anthem of the Lonely chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
So Scooby is Daphne's dog? Interesting, very interesting... And I find the idea that Daphne's into pro-wrestling extremely entertaining. Somehow, I can see that.
Anthem of the Lonely chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
The entire last scene of this chapter was hilarious! And I'm really liking how you stay true to the spirit of the show {-with the trapping and running and hiding and all-} while making it -real-. Because most people, when being chased by a crazy dude with a knife, don't just go, "Uh-oh."
Anthem of the Lonely chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I'm only on chapter 1, and, so far, I like it a lot! Even though it seems like an AU so far {-it could turn out to be in a canon-verse, like a prequel or something, or it could not-}, everyone seems really in character, so props for that.
Palidin chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Like, Dude. That was totally wicked. I'm already dreaming up an MTV style Law and order parody. we gotta get on kickstarter now, and film this. lol I'd play shaggy, but i'm like 300 pounds. still though, props for such a modern and fresh take on a 1960's cartoon.
FanthonyPadilla chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
This is amazing :3
I enjoyed it pretty well :D
And one more thing, the " Jabba The Hut " part kinda remind me of Pewds ._.
SirenWrage chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Loved it. With there was more to it though. 3
SirenWrage chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I didn't realize the pic was already completed lol. Its not bad though.
SirenWrage chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Really enjoying the story line. I was just wondering if you plan on pairing any of the characters in the future?
SirenWrage chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Lol I'm loving this so far. Truly awesome character portrayal. Unique. KIU 3
xArtehx chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
So yea, those two-shots? Sounds epic. Author alerting you.
xArtehx chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I'm going through this too fast. You should work on a sequel cause this is epic.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Daphne is Scooby's owner and not Shaggy?
Scooby must have changed his old owner to his new one. That would make a change from the cowardly duo.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
I really liked Scooby's comeback about the rabid dog. Pretty good.
Hope you do write the two-shot.
6tail
Crusader of Darkness chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Omg omg that was an absolutely fantabulous story! I loved it! Thank you for writing it.