Reviews for Accommodations
angel-kamui chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Weil, as in evil future Dr. Weil who stole Zero's body for Omega... yay... hurray for irony. LOL. Poor Zero having to endure a ride feeling "naked". In the story with the clone (One) I remember Zero pestering X for sleeping without armor. Zero should try it too... while cuddling to X. :p Dirty mind alert here. LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I am far too amused by this.
fuzzy122672 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Sleix chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
You know.
This was all interesting and kind of cute and the whole "Adopt me" look section got a giggle out of me.
I enjoyed the perspective, the kid was cute in an interesting way.
Then you went a pulled the naming the kid and everything got awkward... Ah. Oh well. (Not in the "made me not like the story" way. Just. "Oh." ) The last sentence was great, of course SOMETHING happened xD
On a side note, that implied/mentioned situation with Axl sounds like it was messy.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I want to be intelligent and verbose and shit like that but all that's coming out of my brain right now is a high-pitched "eee" sound.

I love this so much. Good job yet again. :D
LavaReefAct4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I enjoyed the novelty of seeing things from the perspective of a sentient war machine such as Zero, and the irony of Zero describing humans as bound by instinct while his own hardwired programs threaten to overpower his sanity. However, parts of the story were difficult to read due to the sheer length of the sentences, so I would suggest breaking some of the longer ones up in your future works. Overall, a solid and creative work of fiction. 4.25/5.
The Unplanner chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wait, Weil? In retrospect, I should have seen that coming a mile away. Weil was a kid in the X series, and this was far enough in (after Lumine) that it's possible he was there.