Reviews for In Pride's Shadow
loganlove chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Let down shit story
Chante chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Can you add more chapters to this please.
Kika chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I just finished reading and wanted to give you my husbands thanks in advance...
Yin - Yang M chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I love it. I wish you could have wrote more of this story .
Gimpy1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I love your writing. I've read a few others of yours and can't seem to get enough! Great job here. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Nice story. It is good to see the darker side of wolverine every now and then.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I wish there was more chapters to this story. it's great
x-menobsessed26 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Even better than I e expected. My favorite line out of this chapter was : "He is not a nice man. But he is a good man."

It's astounding how you manage to really nail the essence of a character and translate that with just a few sentences. Like I said in my review for the previous chapter, I love this more feral Logan. It's sort of like my views on chocolate. I won't eat a lot of it at once or frequently out of simple lack of desire, but when it's there damn is it good!

As always, happy writing!
x-menobsessed26 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ooo, me love! This new angle is wonderful and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it, though considering it was written by you it shouldn't't be that much of a surprise. I love this more feral tone to Logan, which is much different than your usual softer portrayals. Marie as a bartender? Love it! I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
jilliebo41 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Oh my gosh! Wow! You could do so much with this, but it also works as a oneshot. Very nice.
wtf. just no chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
So I didnt enjoy that... Sorry nope not at all

She listened n watched him have sex with a stranger just doesn't do any thing 4 me

It pissed me off so much... It might has well been jean. If tables were reversed would Logan just watched?

When I really think bout it its kind of gross not sexy having her watch(its sad n depressing) n I skimmed cause I at least thought Marie n logan would have got 2gether but sadly 4 me it never happened

If u write more stories like these I will skip cause this 1 was enough u brought me down on so many levels... Marie sounds pitiful... Some1 2 feel sorry 4 its not cute or happy... U got dark right n its not hot its dark in the Debbie downer or Ross from friends sad... Now I need... Chocolate 2 boost my happy...

Shite I'm half depressed now is that what u were going 4... gosh
Thunderf0x chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Complete? NO! This can't be Done. Brillant. I'd love to be more specific and go into greater detail as to what I liked etc etc, but wow.
Fanaddict15 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Now, i know you have a schedule all nice and lined up...but are you sure you don't have any extra chapters for this little bunny of a fic[ batting of eyes ensues O:) ]?
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
wow... that was very dark and very deep... amazing as always!

HawkAngel
Tagkeeper chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Amazing like everything u write. Altough im too jelous to share logan. Marie is ok. Lol. I dont do drugs i swear. Lol. Anyway.

Can anyone tell me what OC means. Im sorry if my q is stupid. Thank u.