Reviews for Grin
Bitch please chapter 1 . 5/8
Man, I'd be that person to be, like, bitch please, you so damn ugly you're beautiful.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
OH MY GOD ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! WHERE THE FREAKING SEQUEL TO THIS?! I DEMAND A FULL STORY TO FOLLOW THIS!
JustAGamerGirl3000 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This. Is. Awesome!
Kitten chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hey. I read this and although the writing is fantastic you need to warn about the graphic violence in this! It might be rated M but that doesn't excuse it, because M can mean almost anything. So can you please put a warning at the to before the graphic nature of some of the scenes causes someone else to become highly distressed. Thanks xx
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
When I read surgical mask and she asked do you think I'm pretty rang a bell in my head. I remember learning about this legend last Halloween! Also this was great the only part that made me shiver was when the knife was removed from Jack's hand weird Eh?
Amaya the Wolf Goddess chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was great kinda creepy but great nonetheless. I was on the edge of my seat and the ending was great. thnx for a awesome fic
The Lonely Goddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is awesome!
XionAmmy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Some legends say the kuchisake-onna will give you a large, blood-red ruby if you answer "correctly" (whatever the correct answer is); others claim that the reason why she kills if you say she is pretty even when the mask is off is because she intentionally misinterprets the Japanese word for "pretty" as the word that translates to "to cut" (as an imperative term), since they sound similar. In case you weren't aware of that.

Anyway. Good story, even if I did get a bit freaked out in the middle (what is it with me and being totally bipolar when it comes to what I'm squeamish about?).
Gate to Dreams chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
wow...that was odd...i think jack is a fumiko...
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
poor jack, at least he got away!
Dominosowner chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was EPIC! You should write more Jack/Bunny. You're good at it! And the gore was awesome. A perfectly spooky Halloween read.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Poor Jack! Sequel please!