Reviews for Triangle
WOW! I read every word. Cried every tear. Right now I am torn between sadness that my Bella and Edward ended so tragicly and Awe at what a was a well written tragedy! Do you write humor? I need that right now.
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 3/20
Wow didn't expected that to happen.
sueIZide chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
I guess someone was going to break.
sueIZide chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
See? He knows he has a good thing going. The one that's going to get screwed is Bella. She has no security like Alice does.
sueIZide chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
I'm furious with the main characters. Don't take it the wrong way. It just proves what a good writer you are. To be able to elicit such a strong response is a good thing. As pissed at those three, that I am I can't stop reading it.
sueIZide chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Good for you Alice!
How can she accept his half assed affection? My skin would crawl.
sueIZide chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
She's just going to ignore him and her? I get that in their situation there's no divorce but I would find a way or have my own fun.
I hate weak women. I also hate this Edward.
At least Alice has him, Lucky her, He can always dump Bella for another side piece.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I have ZERO sympathy for Bella.
Edward's got the best of both worlds. Of course he's going to be sweet. Behind closed doors.
Dedicated follower chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
Wow this is fabulous! Tricky subject and you handle it well... But now I will have that wretched song running through my head all day like a mind worm!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
This was great! I just wish there was an epilogue, where we knew Bella got her happily ever after, or Edward's point of view when Bella shot him.
korijarrells chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Good god! I loved it! No overly dragged out story.. short and sweet, straight to the point. Loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
damn i didn't expect that i thought it would be hea
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Holy crap! I'm stunned! What a great story!
Snappher chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Holt fuuuuuuck! He had it co in! What a crazy tale! I lived it. :)
thingshavechanged chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
nice ending, very different writing style. i liked it.