Reviews for Triangle
sami69 chapter 16 . 9/17
Really enjoyed reading this fic. I just wish you had more reviews. It's very good writing thank you.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 7/31
I really hope at some point Bella wises up.
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 7/31
Wow.
jk chapter 14 . 1/2
sounded to me like Edward was jealous of jasper for having alice...I think Edward should just stay with alice...your version of Edward deserves a annoying meddling twit like her.
jk chapter 11 . 1/2
bella sure is getting dumped on...
alice is harassing her
Edward isn't leaving his wife
Edwards still fucking his wife
his wife is pregnant
hes buying the same shit for bella AND his wife
he comes to bella still smelling like alice
now her moms dead?
nice
jk chapter 8 . 1/2
funny how that nasty used up prick Edward says in chapter 8 that he doesn't share...but he sure expects bella to. alice can fuck off and die, ive never liked her character.
I cant believe you would have bella sleep with Edward after learning that his wife is pregnant...was that the sex overheard on the phone? that's fucked
jk chapter 6 . 1/2
alice called bella while they were having sex...bella heard the whole thing and shes still with Edward?
wtf? seriously?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
WOW! I read every word. Cried every tear. Right now I am torn between sadness that my Bella and Edward ended so tragicly and Awe at what a was a well written tragedy! Do you write humor? I need that right now.
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
Wow didn't expected that to happen.
sue1zide chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
I guess someone was going to break.
sue1zide chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
See? He knows he has a good thing going. The one that's going to get screwed is Bella. She has no security like Alice does.
sue1zide chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
I'm furious with the main characters. Don't take it the wrong way. It just proves what a good writer you are. To be able to elicit such a strong response is a good thing. As pissed at those three, that I am I can't stop reading it.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Good for you Alice!
How can she accept his half assed affection? My skin would crawl.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
She's just going to ignore him and her? I get that in their situation there's no divorce but I would find a way or have my own fun.
I hate weak women. I also hate this Edward.
At least Alice has him, Lucky her, He can always dump Bella for another side piece.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I have ZERO sympathy for Bella.
Edward's got the best of both worlds. Of course he's going to be sweet. Behind closed doors.