Reviews for Toph and Zuko: Rock and Knotweed
Dr Wd MLP chapter 26 . 8/9
Great Toph and Zuko fanfic, love it.
Maya Phantom chapter 13 . 6/23
I'm confused. If Zuko picked Toph in the first place, why was she mad and destroyed the garden? That made no sense. Not trying to diss the story because it's really good
hairdryer chapter 26 . 4/4
The whole story is super good. One of the best of toko fanfic. Even though less combat action of Zuko, but you gave every character their best part, even Momo would happy with it. What I love the most is how you perfectly present Toph's smart mouth. You're seriously a good writer.
Hope you would kindly consider to write us a/some stories about Toph's pregnancy period. Can't imagine how bad the headaches Zuko would have. ;)
Thanks for your hard work!
Hola Compadres chapter 7 . 3/28
Wow! You scared me the whole scene of Toph's slit throat. ONLY A DREAM!
Yuyui Hime chapter 26 . 1/5
Anon chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
I have a feeling he's going to pick mai
Sweet-Misaki45 chapter 26 . 8/4/2015
hola , me a gustado mucho tu fic , es muy hermoso , divertido , y Ășnico .

y que es knotweed ? es lo que no entendĂ­ :3
Forever love chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
OMG Zuko is ticklish, that is soooo cute lol
KimranReech chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Hi there, I think your story was beautiful written, so far, and I really like it. (sorry for my bad english)
But the last chapters the problems stack themself to no end.
I think the story arc is a okay idea but my problem is that you just throw every cliche from this type of arcs in it, that exist.
I mean who and why can some earth soldiers just break in- and out of the fucking Fire Lord palace? With one of the strongest waterbender, firdebender, earthbender and non benders alike present? and I dont know...GUARDS...and wow..the freaking AVATAR?
But okay okay lets just say tough luck.

But WHY, WHY, didn't Toph escape this chapter in the moments in which her earthbending was back? or in the moments her friends are there to help? some lousy Guards should stop the team who raided the earth capital-palace single handedly?
But okay lets just say the Bei Fong estate is really so big that they cant even take Toph and run, but then why? why? Didnt Toph kill the general son when she had the chance? She just kicked his nuts with earthbending so why didnt she just impale him with an earh lance and escape with her friends?
And dont come with some stupid reason to not kill him/them.
They Killed one of their acquaintance, wanted to kill two friends,
keep her trapped worse than every prisoner,
want to rape and literally sell her. DEFUCK?

I dont have anything against this kind of story arc but why must only the heroes play according to some non existing rules and be suddenly weak, useless and dont use any advantages?

Im so agitated right now. .

Like I said I really like, even love, your story till now. There is great Humor, good characterisation and the plot is fun to follow...but this? this just fucks me up on so many levels...I still like it of course and will read onwards but its just that if the payback isnt coming...I'm very upset and I think that you are not fair to the characters.

Greetings Kimran.
Loves toko chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Great chapter
The calling chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
I really loved this fanfic PLS write more TOKO fics :)
The calling chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
This is great PLS write another toko fic :)
IAmTheVisual chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
love this
ProbablyTom chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
[continued review from last chapter] I joke of course. Excellently well written so far, I thoroughly enjoy this reading! So much better than all those other fanfics I read! I love this author. (And nobody's getting less sex than me)
ProbablyTom chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Clearly the writings of someone not getting enough sex.