Reviews for The Rapier: A Fine Tension
GrinningCat chapter 4 . 9/18
You certainly know how to create suspense. This story carries a lot of potential, although as it is, with only four chapters, all the unresolved plot lines and angst are a bit over the top. If you ever decide to develop it, it could be one of the best HG/SS fics on this site.
The Lost Rogue chapter 4 . 7/20
God,poor Hermione! Loved the ,Snape is will give them hell! Thanks for this
mshccs chapter 4 . 6/10
A very goid story... Thnks for sharing this with us
145796213 chapter 4 . 5/3
Great story. I can't wait to read the other part. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
You are going to continue, right?
MalchalBALY chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I haven't smiled that like with the last sentence for ages. My cheeks hurt from grinning.
marie chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Mais ou est la suite? L'histoire est bien écrit, les personnages réalistes et poutant on ne connaitra jamais la fin. C'est une tragédie.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I wish that you had continued with this story. It is so beautifully written! I remember reading this a while back and it was just as lovely this time. Honestly, if there was any fic I truly wish we're completed, it would be this one. Please consider continuing it! Oh please-o-please?
PhoenixflIight chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
cool, cool, cool, please continue!
I really like your writing, it's very convincing especially the part where she has her emotional breakdown :)
Passi chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Please. I'm begging you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
How wonderful!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Good god, that was depressing. But it was a great chapter.
MissBumpy chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Freakin' awesome! I really am trying, yet cannot come up with a single mistake or thing to change. Thus, perfection! Can't wait for more!

MissBumpy :D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely loved the story. It has tight, elegant prose and a well thought out and executed. Please, may I have some more?
Seyfert chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I can see Hermione turning into a merciless angel of vengeance after that! If I were moldyshorts I'd certainly start packing...
I loved your portrayal of Snape too!