Reviews for The Rapier: A Fine Tension
LilMissPinkChink chapter 4 . 6/19
Short, but very good. Wish there were a few more chapters-at least. Such an interesting, though heart rending, premise.
DarkAphrodite chapter 4 . 5/7
Amazing
galassialuna chapter 4 . 8/20/2018
Wow. This was amazing! I hope you write more one day, because I would LOVE to read more!
AuntieL chapter 4 . 8/15/2018
I love that he's so supportive of her.
AuntieL chapter 3 . 8/15/2018
Oh dear!
AuntieL chapter 2 . 8/15/2018
"Two-legged dalmatian" had me laughing out loud!

Interesting scenes between Severus and Hermione.
AuntieL chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Oh, I LOVE THIS ALREADY! I'm loving this considerate Snape!
littleladyangel chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
This was a lovely story although not enough chapters! I loved their relationship grown from a shared passion :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
I am still amazed every time I find this story. Its authentic, natural, raw feeling it's amazing. I wish to see so much more from this point of view.
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 3/28/2017
come fenisce
Carryon chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Wonderful!
Bunnyprincess90 chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Wow,,just wow...I feel like it will be a disservice to not leave any review after I've had the pleasure to read one of your enchanting work over here. Truthfully, I'm too lazy to even touch my keyboard and compose anything anywhere, but here it is, in the hope that my missive will encourage you to continue writing more wonderful stories. The Rapier, both of your stories, are among many of my favourite Harry Potter fanfiction. Even more so when you include the notion of sword wielding together. I always have imagine the past Wizarding culture incorporated the art of wand waving and blade wielding in practice. And this is such a romantic notion for me, and to see Hermione having the skills, and Snape (my favourite, of course no one is much more suited to blade than him) really set me. Your story is the first, and only one so far I've read that mention such skills in their characters that I must thank you for writing it. Hope to read more great work feom you.
eyleenm4 chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
I.. just cried my eyes out. You just described the best Granger family I've ever read... and then you KILLED THEM ALL! I love your story...but I need some me time to deal with the pain.