Reviews for The Rapier: A Fine Tension
Bunnyprincess90 chapter 4 . 9/19
Wow,,just wow...I feel like it will be a disservice to not leave any review after I've had the pleasure to read one of your enchanting work over here. Truthfully, I'm too lazy to even touch my keyboard and compose anything anywhere, but here it is, in the hope that my missive will encourage you to continue writing more wonderful stories. The Rapier, both of your stories, are among many of my favourite Harry Potter fanfiction. Even more so when you include the notion of sword wielding together. I always have imagine the past Wizarding culture incorporated the art of wand waving and blade wielding in practice. And this is such a romantic notion for me, and to see Hermione having the skills, and Snape (my favourite, of course no one is much more suited to blade than him) really set me. Your story is the first, and only one so far I've read that mention such skills in their characters that I must thank you for writing it. Hope to read more great work feom you.
eyleenm4 chapter 4 . 3/27
I.. just cried my eyes out. You just described the best Granger family I've ever read... and then you KILLED THEM ALL! I love your story...but I need some me time to deal with the pain.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I love your story
GrinningCat chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
You certainly know how to create suspense. This story carries a lot of potential, although as it is, with only four chapters, all the unresolved plot lines and angst are a bit over the top. If you ever decide to develop it, it could be one of the best HG/SS fics on this site.
The Septic Gryff chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
God,poor Hermione! Loved the ,Snape is will give them hell! Thanks for this
mshccs chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
A very goid story... Thnks for sharing this with us
145796213 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Great story. I can't wait to read the other part. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
You are going to continue, right?
MalchalBALY chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I haven't smiled that like with the last sentence for ages. My cheeks hurt from grinning.
marie chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Mais ou est la suite? L'histoire est bien écrit, les personnages réalistes et poutant on ne connaitra jamais la fin. C'est une tragédie.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I wish that you had continued with this story. It is so beautifully written! I remember reading this a while back and it was just as lovely this time. Honestly, if there was any fic I truly wish we're completed, it would be this one. Please consider continuing it! Oh please-o-please?
PhoenixflIight chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
cool, cool, cool, please continue!
I really like your writing, it's very convincing especially the part where she has her emotional breakdown :)
Passi chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Please. I'm begging you
PLEASE CONTINUE OR HAVE SOMEONE ELSE CONTINUE. THE PLOT IS too cleverly planned.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
How wonderful!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Good god, that was depressing. But it was a great chapter.