Reviews for The Rapier: A Fine Tension
PhoenixflIight chapter 4 . 3/5
cool, cool, cool, please continue!
I really like your writing, it's very convincing especially the part where she has her emotional breakdown :)
Passi chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Please. I'm begging you
PLEASE CONTINUE OR HAVE SOMEONE ELSE CONTINUE. THE PLOT IS too cleverly planned.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
How wonderful!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Good god, that was depressing. But it was a great chapter.
MissBumpy chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Freakin' awesome! I really am trying, yet cannot come up with a single mistake or thing to change. Thus, perfection! Can't wait for more!

Sincerely,
MissBumpy :D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely loved the story. It has tight, elegant prose and a well thought out and executed. Please, may I have some more?
Seyfert chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I can see Hermione turning into a merciless angel of vengeance after that! If I were moldyshorts I'd certainly start packing...
I loved your portrayal of Snape too!
dragonzflyte Can'tLogin chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I love your story so far! It's easy to read, doesn't have any obvious grammar errors and has an intriguing plot. I would love to read more.

I really don't want to be a bother, but would you PM me, Dragonzflyte? I can't login from my phone and don't have access to a computer. Please? Otherwise I can't add you to my alert list.
Stillness Tolls chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
At the beginning of this story, I had some sneaking suspicion of something happening that I never expected. I was proven incorrigibly correct when it came to the Christmas party. I expected less however, and the plot here has over whelmed my sense of good nature. Call me hufflepuffish if you will, but by the end of this story you had tears running down my face and an unusual difficulty in breathing regularly. Your version of this POV is stunning and full of emotion, even in the short snippet I've read this is one of the best fan-ficts. I've yet to encounter!
LupineMoon chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely loved this. I know very little of fencing (my best friend in college was on the team) but it was still very fun.
anmarie chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
wow great story so far loved it just wow
woodshark chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
More please! A great story
Shawntail chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
- dark ending!

I really like the story so far and I'm really curious about what's going to happen next!
Ragnell chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
An astonishingly good plot beginning. A depressingly sad discontinuation of such a promising story.
nomdeplume30 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
You're killing me! I started Antigone and was loving it, only to find it's not finished. And now this! Gah! This is an amazing start. Even if you did kill off all the Grangers. That was sad. But this was great and I'd live to see more. I'm subscribing on the off chance you just might update.