Reviews for The Rapier: A Fine Tension
ancientgirl chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
Hey, just found this and its great. I'm not sure how old this story is but I'm hoping its something your still writing and nothing that's been abondoned. Keep it up.
Andrews Morgan chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
Brilliant, just as the companion piece is.
Hope to see the finish of this series.
I've enjoyed some of your other work, too; I'm glad you take the time to write well. Don't let importunings for updates spoil your craft, although I admit to being as anxious as any to see the next chapters of the various stories you have going! All the best.
mea-lon chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Very interesting, if I say so myself! I'll keep reading if you keep writeing!
Maddy-Riddle chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
WOW! Great story. I love it! *runs to the other part of The Rapier to read it too*
stillramona chapter 4 . 3/10/2004
This is a wonderful story. I hope that in the near-or far-future you will continue with it.
Sharon chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
AH, where's more? More more more! Please...you can't leave it here...I loved it. It was fantastic. Well done.
JoFarries chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
AH!
Where's the rest? I need more!
This is an excellent story, and the characters are very well written! I like the budding relationship between Hermione and Snape, how it is only he who seems to understand that there was still more inside her to be let out and dealt with. Harry would have let her go, without realizing that there was still the anger inside.
I hope there will be more to this story, it is really good and I look forward to reading more!
Jo F.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
eh? that last comment was semi-confussing... i do like this story though, so update soon!
enlightenedkitty chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
OH MY GOD! How could you just end it there? That was so good, now I have to go read the one from Sev's POV. I can't believe you abandoned this at such an evil place!
EnsignAbby chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
OOh I weep for I have no more ChelleyBean HGSS fic to read :( I think now I must resort to begging. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
wildchild8 chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
this story is beyond anything i have ever read on this web page please continue the story its beautiful.
bethany burton chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
oh please add some more this story is completely heartwrenching. please please continue.
Regina Helio chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
This is utterly amazing... I'm rather upset that you just killed the Granger family but that would be expected, nay? Will Hermione still go see her grandfather? I hope so! ::crosses fingers:: Wait a minute... ::blinks as she remembers the summary:: What do you mean it's FINISHED from this PoV? It CAN'T be finished!
I expect to see more soon!
Cheers!
~Regina Helio
Dragon's-Dreams chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Aw. That is so sad... :) I really like it! Get up more soon, please! :)
deadgurl22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
hey... THANK YOU for writing an excellent story with fencing in it. One of the most enjoyable sports ever! In fact my sister is in China at the moment doing training, we live in New Zealand. I love this story. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »