Reviews for The Rapier: A Fine Tension
Knitchick chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Well, that was kind of left hanging, but it was good nonetheless.
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
That was so awesome!
Kitty Perry chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I'm really enjoying your story, but there are lots of Americanisms or at least as I see non-Briticisms. For example, we wouldn't have rolls, or bread of any sort with Christmas dinner. Second, we don't do pies for Christmas either. We would do Christmas pudding, mince pies, but not chocolate ones. The list goes on really - and though I'm not complaining, I just thought I should let you know.
absinthespoon chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
what the.. you ended it so ominously
Port-of-Seas chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh my goodness... what a delightfully magnificent story. Everything about it was positively rich and believable. I hope you continued to this... oh my, now I simply must scurry to your page and see what other treats you've written. Thank you so much for writing this!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
This is a really good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Hermione's family is destroyed? Ack! I would have introduced them to the Weasleys!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I can see Severus as a Master Swordsman actually. The only other person I think might be one is Lucius Malfoy. He carries a sword in his cane. He strikes me as the kind of man who would know how to use it and use it well. It is possible that as part of his Heir training that Sirius learned but he doesn't seem the type to keep it up.

I can see Hermione enjoying this sport as well. It suits her. She would enjoy the grace, beauty, history, and the concealed lethalness.
FeelingUntouched chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
What made you do that?

It started out so nice. And got wonderful.

And then... How could you do such a thing to (y)our lovely Hermoine?

If I wouldn't have been so damn shocked, I would have cried the whole time!

This story is great - of course - but what made you do it? What made you break this peacefully-starting story down in something so angsty?
Blackraven4400 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
O please tell me if you are going to continue this story. I just got done reading all 4 chapters and I would like to know what will happen next. Will Hermione get her revenge. Update when you can. great job on this story.
Hedvig Alfdis chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
that ending can so lead to a sequal.

possibly?

please?

pretty please?

ok i am going to stop but this was briliiant
loretta537 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
this was a good story
Cyera chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
that's an interesting ending you left us with.

are you sure that is all from your POV?

*tries to look hopeful though she knows it is to no avail*

pstibbons chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Best lines:

Her, the brilliant and talented Hermione Granger, ready for anything, hadn’t taken her wand with her when she left the house. Why should she have? She was in her neighborhood and close to the bosom of her family. What could possibly touch her here? No doubt having someone like Voldemort after you had made Harry paranoid enough that he was never without his wand.

"Now, if you cannot be of any help, then kindly GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!”

She cried until her throat was raw and sore, and then reduced to hiccoughs and sniffles. Still, there was a terrible pressure deep inside her chest, like someone was constricting her heart. He seemed to realize it as well. “Still more, I think, Hermione. You have to let everything out.”

Soon she wasn’t just hitting, she was scratching, pulling, tearing, anything to try and inflict some little bit of pain upon him. She wanted someone else to feel as she felt, she wanted someone else to suffer...She heard him bite off a curse, but he didn’t try to break free...Now that she was no longer trying to break free, he let go of her wrists and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.

I presume the 'them all' that Sev refers to is Voldie's people?
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »