Reviews for A Certain Pokemon Index
So any plans to continue?

Is this idea up for adoption?
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Please you need to update this
Yeelimso chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I am so into it, please countinue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Touma is a Normal Dragon Type Pokemon.
Resists electric, fire, grass and water attacks.
Weak to dragon (dragon's breath), fairy (Othinus), ice (Birdway used ice against him with this logic) and fighting (anyone who knows martial arts or can use swords).
warriorseadra chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Yeah, this is a good story. After reading the previous two chapters, it ended up influencing my dream last night. Hope you start updating again.
warriorseadra chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
With the whole twitch plays pokemon thing, you may want to start using Church of the Helix fossil
warriorseadra chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So, is accelerator going to be a mewtwo?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Scan the least, not most, I think you mean.
Real-Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Whoa, nice idea. I would never thought that anyone could come up and make it possible
for such a story!... But the magic could be pushing it a tad, but its acceptable.
Heck there was psychic, magic and other power users in pokemon anyway.

So any ideas on the other pokegirls?
It would be difficult task trying to match your selected girls with corresponding pokemon.
I pray you have success in that regard!
Heaven Canceler chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Oh, this is an absolutely wonderful Story. I was never much interested in Pokemon fanfiction, but this is one of the most unusual fanfics that I have ever seen. The way you are combining the two worlds is highly interesting, though I wonder if the Level 0 has any actual meaning in the Setting? Is the Level System used for measuring the competence, skill and number of Pokemon of a Trainer, or are there Espers in your series? Because having Aleister as a leader of his own evil Pokemon Team... no, now that I think about it, that sounds weird. He is not the type of guy to work so obviously, he would more likely use others and manipulate them then every being the official leader of anything.

The idea of him seeing Pokemon in the form of people is absolutely hilarious and the number of Misaka-Pikachu jokes will explode due to that. I am also looking forward to seeing more People from the To aru Majutsu series, like Kanzaki, Himegami and so on and I am wondering who will be a Pokemon and who will be a Trainer. I also wonder if you are going to add the SISTERS in some way to the plot. Clonin is a Thing in Pokemon after all.

I am really wondering why Touma has never seen Pokemon as People before this Point though, that is an interesting question.

So much to look Forward to, I will certainly observe this and I am eagerly awaiting more chapters.
Ultimate Warrior of Zera chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Great idea on the Pokemon version of Innocentius.
Billy Ruffian chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
This is a pretty interesting idea for a fic. In my opinion, the combat scene could have used a bit more emotion- what were each of the characters feeling when they were fighting? Oh, and would Accelerator be Mewtwo? Seems like that'd be the closest match for him.
Ultimate Warrior of Zera chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Good news, this got added to A Certain Magical Index's TV Tropes Fan Fic Recommendations page!

Can't wait for Touma to get his first badge if you know what I mean.
Kihara chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Level 6 Shift, requires the fainting of 10,000 lvl 2 Pikachu's?
PepSiCoLaSpriTe chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You my dear friend, are amazing. Smokey the Snorlax! You could do stand up comedy this is insane! See this is the perfect get away from life story where you can sit back and escape from reality when you need it. So thank you. FOLLOWED