Reviews for Journal 15
JasmineLiz5102 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i really don't know how to tell u this but that was...strange
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That's a wonderful insight into Kaylee's thoughts. Wonderful writing style.
CosmicGirl22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was realy cute...I loved it. Very in character too.
Glacier-to-be chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh I love this side of Kaylee, completely believable-hehehe. Love her, love this story.
desertdragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I think i 've reviewed this before (Awesome), but I think you should definitly continue, dammit . oh, I mean. Please :)
Kryptonite chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Put up a couple'a more entries why doncha? I like.
Nastasia chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
i LOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD loved this story! please oh please finish it.
Cache chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I like it. You've captured Kaylee's inner dialoge perfectly. I can just imagine her trying to sort through this. As for going any further, I think it's perfectly fine as it is. There are no answers when love is concerned, at least no concrete ones. :)
MoonWolf chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Love your style/format...you have got to continue this...I love the idea of Kaylee/Jayne.
Rainne chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
This is good, u can really relate 2 poor Kaylee. Keep it going please!
LindsayR chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
You totally have to continue this. I love the idea of Kaylee and Jayne hooking up. I hate the doctor. He's so wrong for her. Write more!
Redhood79 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Cute! Please write more!
ladybughug190 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
I really like your story! it's really cool b/c i love firefly! wooh!
Queen of Sarab chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Nice little character vignette... are you going to add chapters and make this a longer story? I think it'd be really good! Hope to read more of your stuff soon...
Marguerite Moore chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Nice job once again! I hope there will be more. I love how you added a little about each charater besides the obivious main characters. I can't wait for more!