Reviews for The Spirit Room
The Lost Cub chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I know you will probably never see this review, but should you ever get it I just wanted to say that this story was one of the main reasons I started reading Harry Potter fan-fiction. I am an avid book reader but found my local library lacking and I never had the funds to feed my reading habits so I turned to fan fiction. I find now a days that there is too much junk to sort through and don't read much straight Harry Potter anymore. My point is that you wrote this lovely piece that my mind still boggles trying to figure out where you were going and even though it has been years and you clearly abandoned this according to your live journal, I leave this story on my favorites hoping to one day to see it continued.
0-The Twister-0 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Omg, I loved this story, so filled with emotions and expressions! You should write more! So much emotions that I can't describe, cried so much. I give you a high rating on this!
soratanaka chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
You still write on this? Because I like it. Reading this, that is. Interesting, really.
proud member of the D.A chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I loved it! Update soon!
LittleBundleOfAcid chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
AMAZING!
keisan chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
Nice birthday for Harry, eh? Damn. I'm feeling like Harry right about now...mostly confused. Wow. Elaborate writing and descriptions, I must say...but very confusing at the same time. Not sure what to expect and Draco's starting to piss me off hehe. Guess that's what he's supposed to do, but sheesh, if he's not getting under Harry's skin well he's sure as hell getting under mine. I wish I knew what his intentions were. Keep writing.
VAL chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
OH. MY. GOODNESS. You have an excellent story going here and I've only just now stumbled upon it and you haven't updated since 2003! AUGH! I sure hope you get this review so that you know you've got a good thing going here. Here's hoping that you update!
Laurinasta Blaze chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
I REALLY like this plot, it's going wonderfully so far. Will this be slash? I hope so... I want to see where it'll be going. If it IS slash I can see a Draco/Harry type pairing. It'd be cool if Harry comes to rely on Draco so much that, when and if Draco betrays Harry later by telling him of the manipulations behind his presence- Harry follows Draco to the Dark... Yeah- that sounds hot... anyway, can't wait to see what you do! Love Lauri.
raven chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Wow!

What an original idea!

I'm still terrified from the power of your words and story. Harry is in an awful place, being cared for until he can fight and then they will surely break him, the grand savoiur of the wizarding world. They planned it really well, with Malfoy being the tutor, and others healing his spine. It's the calm before the thunder. The DE are not joking, they will make his life more hellish than it already is. He can't defend himself with wand. He is a muggle as sad as it sounds it's true. He seems to forgotten being a wizard. No one can blame him for that.

He's finally realizing the gravity of his capture, which can last several years, that's why he submits to their will, afraid of torture.

-Please update, too great story to be left like this...

Yours,

Raven_witty.
Sakura chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
r u going to update? or should i give up waiting?
A chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Please!Please!Please! Update!
kurie-tibiti chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
I dont get it, that last part i mean. but i hope u update and soon. That was confusing where is harry where does he think that he is?
KatBell chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
JUst wondered if your doing to continue on this fic?
The Lost Cub chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Wanted to say that i love this story and wanted to know when it would be udated on on which site cause i know you have two more chapters up on the one site.
john blair chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
intresting and intreging. Perhaps a little longon details and sahort on storyline but very good.