Reviews for ache of the ocean
CarolineSofie90 chapter 5 . 4/7
Oh the ending! Genius! Would love to read a seqeuel or some kind of follow up! :D Now I'm off to read more of your work as I'm afraid you've got me hooked - lame pun very much intented! :P
CarolineSofie90 chapter 4 . 4/7
I have no words... this is too beautiful!
CarolineSofie90 chapter 3 . 4/7
I am still amazed! :D
CarolineSofie90 chapter 2 . 4/7
Part two was just amazing as the first! Your words have such a soft flow, like silk moving in the wind, like poetry. Stunning work! :D
CarolineSofie90 chapter 1 . 4/7
OH MY GOD! This is seriously one of the best fics I've ever read and I'm only on part one! You're incredibly talented as a writer, truly!
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 4/4
This was so unique, and the story just drew me right in. I couldn't stop reading it once I started. You really made me hurt awfully for both of them - aching to see each other again, but knowing it was only going to end badly. Then, at the end, when he makes the sacrifice, but she doesn't understand and thinks he's betrayed her, that was like a punch right in the gut. I was left wanting to know more. The ending is haunting and leave me thinking, but I hope for both of their sakes that they find a way back to each other. Great story! So well-written!
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 5 . 1/20
You now have an obligation to make a sequel.
Going to cry AHHH feels
Ravengirl07 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
The end? No! More story! Gotta know what happens next.
thesoundingsea chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Um...wow. Just. WOW.
Seriously, this was GORGEOUS! You write beautifully - wonderful descriptions, and the story itself was angst and pain and ugh, I wasn't expecting a bright shiny happy ending but that HURT dear!
I hope you plan on writing more CS in the future, this was wonderful! :)
marizactz chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Please do a sequel I loved this. This was so original.
MEG chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this is meg saying WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT MANY OTHERS WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THIS AS WELL :))))))

i'm just sayin

i just love this so much okay
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh, this was gorgeous! One of my fav Bella/Jacob writers is doing Captain Swan? Yes, yes, yes. Lovely and heartbreaking.
Poetic4U chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I enjoyed this very much. A great and somewhat tragic twist to the show.
amycc7 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I absolutely love this story! Are you planning on doing a sequel?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »