Reviews for The King of Bones
I throughly enjoyed this story and wish you didn't give it up
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 3/21
Huh. This looks interesting. I wish you hadn't abandoned it.
SilverGoldo chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks :)
Ivysilverwood13 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
A. Sinistra is a black woman. I'm not sure if you were thinking of Septima Vector.
DuckyCrypto chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Great chapter, I loved the Seven Psychopaths referance. That bit of the movie was my favourite Christopher Walken scene!
Ines Lovett chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
I'm interested in you continuing this story :)
Please don't leave it, it's a really good fic 33 PLEASEE
JPElles chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
You could always rewrite it. lol. Of course some people who attempt to do that never get very far with the rewrite. But still. Only you know what you can do.
I-Am-Silence chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Hey, just came over from your other story. Loved the Seven Psycopath lines!
ReadsWayTooMuch chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
just read your story. while I do agree it needs some work I think you could redo it. I haven't seen any other stories like this. you already have a story line and rough drafts for the first ten chapters. in fact, one of my old teachers had the class write a story at the beginning of the year then rewrite at the end to show how far we had come. do the same with this. read over the chapters, figure out how to improve them, and do it. its a good way to see where you need to improve. let me know if you'll redo the story and the title so I can read that one too.
MKTerra chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
really? I mean, really? This is FAAAAAR from terrible, so buck up and get going!
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
loved it! It's such a pity you're stopping...
"claire"
darkerego chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I am a fan of Harry Potter and now both of stories have me interested.
Clearhorse chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
darn it!11
Mackayo chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Waitwhat, worst pieces. I'd say it's quite decent
MarkaNihilus chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
If this story finds a new Author please post a notification here