Reviews for The Short Happy Life of Wallace West
Walgreen employe chapter 2 . 3/12
Update! For the live off all things holy and awesome! I need the next chapter!
sara chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this! It's such an original idea please update soon!
Northern Rain chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh...my god, please update soon!
Irenerb chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Love it. Love the spitfire at the end B)
Player Zero chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Great chapter. I really can't wait for the next chapter!
saracooper chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
oh my, this is amazing! please update!
RinShade chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
OMG! Why have you not updated this. This story is so amazing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue.
beautifullove521 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I rlly like this usually I can't do death its so upsetting but I like wat u did
laviti chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Your story is AMAZING! I cannot wait until you update again.
Irenerb chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Love it B)
star-eye chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow. I really hope that this does turn into an epic. Can't wait to see where you take this story!
Sassbrat chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
ohh write more
TeahTheFoxLover chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Woah (WOAH WOAH WOAH SQUEEEE), I'm so glad I glimpsed this new story before I went to automatically filter the archive to a higher word count. THIS. PUSHES. ALL. MY. BUTTONS.

Wally. Failsafe AU. Gritty. Angsty! Wally. Experienced! Wally. JUST GODDAMN WALLY. HNGGG

Failsafe ideas such as these are rare but epic, so I hope to God that this continues to be as awesome as it is now, and I thank you with all my heart for putting it into writing :D And that it lasts for as long as possible, because I don't think I've ever seen a completed one, but I'll be rooting for each new upload. I'm writing a Failsafe AU myself, a more detailed version of '35 Years' with the author's permission. Although mine is unposted, it's already at 50k and only day 4 out of the exercise, so I KNOW that if you keep this story going, it's going to be epic, length and content-wise, and you're gonna love every moment of it.

GAH, now I'm all pumped up and freaking ECSTATIC about this story. If it's not obvious already, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter! All my good writer inspiration vibes to you!