Reviews for For The First Time
This was a really Greta story! Truly appreciated it :D
laniDG11 chapter 17 . 4/21
Seriously?!
Cherry chapter 21 . 4/8
Please make the Oh, Brother story. I have read both of your HS Rob/Star stories (LFS and Drama, which I both adore!). I'm a sucker for High School fics and was so disappointed at the lack of it in the Teen Titan fandom... until I saw the two you have done and I have to say LFS is my favorite HS fanfiction in history! Hopefully, this first part of the review persuades you to make the Oh, Brother story. (*please with a me [check my name hehe] on top?*)

Also, in the three stories I have read from you, I have not had a dry eye and I am honestly in love with your writing style. It is so detailed and portrays the emotion really well. The drama and action always come at the right moment in your stories. When I read them, my emotions are like Starfire's - all over the place! I hope you continue writing like you do now. I am now going to read the Story of Us (and when I finish, Project Titan) and I'm excited to see what you have in store! Thank you for writing this.
ElNegro85 chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
I balled my eye s out over this story but im happy tgey got together finally coolest and saddest three hours of my life
Sam chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
I mean I know Star has mood swings but come on... I hope she realizes how crazy shes acting. They are supposed to be 30yrs old but she acts like she is still a teenager.
subtle-memoriess chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Beautiful story, I truly fell in love. You are quite talented, thank you for sharing it!

I know this was written quite a while ago, and I am honestly bothered that I didn't find this work sooner. I wish you the best, I hope you still pursue your talent in writing :)
peacelove4219 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
This story is amazing, every time i read it i fell like there are butterflies in my stomach that i eventually will pause to calm my self down, but seriously best story ever
peacelove4219 chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
I really love the story
Kibi1111 chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
I can't . :'(
Kibi1111 chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Awww , I love Dick being protective with Star and now with Mari, he's so cutee.
Kibi1111 chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
Omg poor Wally xD this is hilarius. I'm so happy ! Nightwing is back !
Kibi1111 chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Oh God ... I've never cried so much for a fanfic . I could feel the love between Dick and Star , I feel devastated by what happened, I put myself in the place of Star and I can feel her pain, this is so sad ... You're doing a great job for giving me this sea of emotions...I hope things get better or I will die of sadness xD I love your story.
kiwiee.106 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Re-reading it bc I can't stand how perfectly written it was *cries out of happiness* Just want to let u know that u did an awesome job and pls place keep writing :)