Reviews for For The First Time
luffyking chapter 7 . 2/2
wally can get drunk no speedster can
luffyking chapter 1 . 2/2
there is no why this will be better than LFS
WeirdChocolateLover chapter 21 . 1/1
The story was elaborate which I greatly appreciated however I did notice the author's strong sense of favoritism towards Richard's character. It was entirely acceptable, you are entitled to your own opinions and this is your own story which I immensely enjoyed, it was just that fact that kinda put me off a little bit. Perhaps it was because I am a great fan of Starfire and I just noticed some parts that were sort of unfair towards her.

I understand her emotions' quite strongly and maybe that is why I felt this, but I think the majority of the story is focused on Richard (it's not a bad thing), not in the literal sense, but that the characters and the circumstances seemed to lean towards his favor (not every time). For instance, the way Richard's suffering was substantially described in great detail, and Starfire's was not quite so. Following your plot, I think Starfire should have been in more pain and agony considering how she was his first and definite love, as dictated by her natural tendency to love only one in a long run much like a werewolf. I can't imagine how freaking difficult it must have been to feel so strongly for someone who is quite unpredictable in the sense that he will love you now but there's no guarantee of tomorrow. I understand that you are trying to show Richard as a lover in choice and in feelings without being dictated by natural instincts as a contrast to Starfire and I must say that you did it quite well, I felt giddy reading his proclamations of love. But I just don't like the fact that he's quite flirtatious, but is he truly like that in the comics? (This is why I don't like reading comics, romance is blegh. I just can't stop myself from falling in love with their pairing when I watched the show)

That aspect teared me up. The emotional torture she must have been bottling up considering how difficult and complicated her extreme feelings are. That must have suck. Loving him ten times stronger than he will ever do and there's no turning back. I just think there should be more character growth on Starfire's part, like more justified arguments and refusals, and not just occasional outbursts that had them both teetering on the edge. Richard is freaking lucky to have her, everyone should realize that, and I mean everyone.

Also, almost every situation ends with Richard's life in jeopardy due to doing the noble thing/making sacrifices (I understand that he's a hero) but that was mostly accompanied by underlying tones of blame towards Starfire (not by Richard but by their peers) and I was quite saddened by those.

Richard broke up with her at first too, there should be hell a lot of blame towards Richard as well.

I like the way they talk things out at first, but I think there should've been more reluctance on Starfire's part. He did it once, how can they be sure he won't do it again? Although I like how the uncertainty of Richard's feelings were addressed in the following chapters. (That was nice.)

I don't know why but in every fictional universe and pairing there is always that person that I don't like. And for this it was every girl, except Star and Silena. (Haha) I especially dislike Babs and Zatana (was it? don't feel like remembering her name). This is why I prefer stoic boys or those who seemed disinterested with the prospect of dating at first. I would've loved it more if they were more jealousy on Richard's part.

Moreover, I noticed spelling errors and all that but nobody's perfect so screw those. Please do not take this in a wrong way, I liked your story. It was definitely a good read.
lauren333 chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
This is about the second to third time i have read this and i am still absolutely loving it and loved it! I don't usually cry, but i am very emotional when it comes to things that have a special place in my heart, like the teen titans and robin and starfire (nightwing and starfire ect) and you have written this story perfectly! It's got everything! I admire you and have inspired me and i hope that you and plan to do more fanfics about these two, there's not alot people that can their personailty and get how they word thing's right and I'm very picky when it comes to that...yet you have and that is another thing i love about this, you got everybody's personality just right! I apologise that i did not do this sooner...it's just at the time the device i had did not have the option too...i also thank you for creating this fanfic and having the will to go own despite the criticism and doubts that some people had, i absolutely loved it...every chapter...H
Daughter of the hearth chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
the booty call part is sooooo fucking hilarious. sorry for the language but that is the only way I can show how funny I find this I literally cry laughing at this poor robin
Daughter of the hearth chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
this story is AMAZING. I HAVE LOST COUNT OF HOW MANY TIMES I REREAD THIS STORY
Missnightbird chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was a really Greta story! Truly appreciated it :D
laniDG11 chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
Seriously?!
Cherry chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Please make the Oh, Brother story. I have read both of your HS Rob/Star stories (LFS and Drama, which I both adore!). I'm a sucker for High School fics and was so disappointed at the lack of it in the Teen Titan fandom... until I saw the two you have done and I have to say LFS is my favorite HS fanfiction in history! Hopefully, this first part of the review persuades you to make the Oh, Brother story. (*please with a me [check my name hehe] on top?*)

Also, in the three stories I have read from you, I have not had a dry eye and I am honestly in love with your writing style. It is so detailed and portrays the emotion really well. The drama and action always come at the right moment in your stories. When I read them, my emotions are like Starfire's - all over the place! I hope you continue writing like you do now. I am now going to read the Story of Us (and when I finish, Project Titan) and I'm excited to see what you have in store! Thank you for writing this.
ElNegro85 chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
I balled my eye s out over this story but im happy tgey got together finally coolest and saddest three hours of my life
Sam chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
I mean I know Star has mood swings but come on... I hope she realizes how crazy shes acting. They are supposed to be 30yrs old but she acts like she is still a teenager.
subtle-memoriess chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Beautiful story, I truly fell in love. You are quite talented, thank you for sharing it!

I know this was written quite a while ago, and I am honestly bothered that I didn't find this work sooner. I wish you the best, I hope you still pursue your talent in writing :)
peacelove4219 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
This story is amazing, every time i read it i fell like there are butterflies in my stomach that i eventually will pause to calm my self down, but seriously best story ever