Reviews for For The First Time
peacelove4219 chapter 3 . 4/21
This story is amazing, every time i read it i fell like there are butterflies in my stomach that i eventually will pause to calm my self down, but seriously best story ever
peacelove4219 chapter 2 . 4/20
I really love the story
Kibi11Tin chapter 17 . 2/24
I can't . :'(
Kibi11Tin chapter 15 . 2/24
Awww , I love Dick being protective with Star and now with Mari, he's so cutee.
Kibi11Tin chapter 14 . 2/24
Omg poor Wally xD this is hilarius. I'm so happy ! Nightwing is back !
Kibi11Tin chapter 11 . 2/22
Oh God ... I've never cried so much for a fanfic . I could feel the love between Dick and Star , I feel devastated by what happened, I put myself in the place of Star and I can feel her pain, this is so sad ... You're doing a great job for giving me this sea of emotions...I hope things get better or I will die of sadness xD I love your story.
kiwiee.106 chapter 1 . 1/7
Re-reading it bc I can't stand how perfectly written it was *cries out of happiness* Just want to let u know that u did an awesome job and pls place keep writing :)
Treenie11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Great story! This should be a book! Or made into a movie! Amazing job!
Zoe chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
This is my favorite story its literally perfect i love the plot twists and it truly felt as if i was there in person thank you for writing this
Zoe chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
bumble bee is literally the best after this chapter omg lol
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Truthfully i would have liked to see starfire confront zatanna hehe more drama :) ! Poor richard
PrincessNightstar24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love this story!
FirePrincess96 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
This is perfect! loved it! Great work! you had me a crying mess through half of the story and the other half I had this smile in my face I couldn't get rid of! Truly great work! Please write more Rob/Star stories!
Daughter of the hearth chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Why are you so happy to kill off my- I mean starfire's robin. You are a terrible person
Daughter of the hearth chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU HAV PUT YOUR READERS THROUGH ONE MINUTE I'M CRYING THE NEXT I'M SCREAMING AND CHEERING AND ACTING LIKE I AM A PSYCHOPATH BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO KILL ROBIN. NODOBY CAN KILL ROBIN NOONE.