Reviews for Don't Let Go
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
This was a lovely story! :)
CCC103 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Loved this story! It gets a tad confusing with names in the beginning but still enjoyed a lot!
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Whoa wait. What happened to Itachi? Is he dead truly?
KurisutaruAi chapter 21 . 5/11/2016
I don't know if you plan to continue this (I'd personally like to know if Itachi is alive and gets a well deserved happy ending and possible fixing things with Sasuke) but if you don't, just wanted you to know that this was a very good story and I enjoyed it very much. Loved the amount of detail!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
This was such a cute, thought-out, well-written fanfic! A couple questions I have though...what happened to Sasuke in this and why do we never see Naruto's mystery girlfriend? You cleared everything up but those two points from what I could tell. You did a great job overall!
LorieLreader chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Thank you, thank you for this amazing story.
First of all, thank you for writing without grammatical errors that make you cringe while reading and trying to grab a red pen to correct them. Just one thing : it's sometimes difficult to know who is talking, or about whom the characters are thinking/speaking. Sometimes it's for the purpose of suspense, but sometimes not so much (IMO).
And secondly, thank you for this romantic story between two damaged and complicated people. I was rooting for them and hoping for a happy ending. I had my doubts sometimes. :-)
The political background, the relation between Konoha and the Land of Fire was interesting. I don't know Naruto very well, so I don't know if it's consistant with the world, but I don't care. :-) It was interesting, it made me want to read it all as fast as possible.
My only wish : I would have liked to see Hinata too (with Naruto of course :-)). You never includes her in the youngers meetings (nor Tenten or Lee either, if my memory is right).
Excuse this long message, but I really wanted to congratulates you. This story was amazing to read.
Commander Beckett chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
This story is such a well-structured fanfiction. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews because it's definitely one of the more believable stories out there in the fandom.

I'm so glad that you've completed it, I read it in a span of three days, and I loved it.
I do hope you continue writing because this story was lovely. :)
MexiKim chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I'm excited to read the whole story :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
Read the whole thing in one night and will definitely read it again. I hope this story gets a little more visibility so that you can get the praise you deserve. Please write more!
Yungsun chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
That was a fun read
kurifu gari chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
holy f****** crap that's what I call a f****** Plot twist well what a good story please keep updates coming as fast as you can I've never seen a story quite like this before I can't wait for the next chapter thank you
Karifu gari
kurifu gari chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Hmm quite interesting
I'm not quite seen a story like this I look forward to the next chapter
Luna chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
I love your series! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! CONTINUE!
Yungsun chapter 6 . 11/2/2013