Reviews for Sasori
yokishko chapter 17 . 9/13
Will you be rewriting this too?
AliasGrace625 chapter 17 . 9/7
Great story. I love the relationship Sakura has with the Akatsuki and everyone else. Keep fighting and writing. Do it in your own time and ignore those update greedy readers (if you have any). Still excited for what comes next. It would be effing hilarious though if Hiram and Sasori came to visit.
Gh0stGrl chapter 17 . 8/23
YES I LOVE THIS STORYYYY OMG PLEASE CONTINue also? I love the Sasori-Hokage bits too :)
Angela-Ochada330 chapter 1 . 8/19
I was hoping Sasori fanfic, will update soon, and the main reason this is, this story IS damned good, I mean this story made me laugh like a madman many times. And it is quite sad for not able to end this story. Hoping and Praying.
Lelouch chapter 17 . 8/9
Hello. I am curious if their will be romance? I look forward to your next update.
Fish57 chapter 16 . 8/3
Oh and I hope you get better (sry I meant to post it in my previous review)
Fish57 chapter 17 . 8/3
Ok this is an amazing story (honestly pretty much all of your stories are-i just didn't bluebells and mask) I really hope you continue to update this because it is hilarious.
lunamoon531 chapter 17 . 8/1
I hope you get through whatever you were diagnosed with.
PrincessBloodBlossom chapter 17 . 7/27
new chapter pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeee! :0 :3
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 17 . 7/26
Just focus on getting better, your awesome writing should always be secondary to your health, if you die who will act as Sakura/Sasori-sama's prophet in our world? We NEED you to be well, so, get well.

And write when you want without forcing yourself, because forcing yourself to write kills all the enjoyment you would feel from writing something from your imagination.
Serendipity and Calico Cats chapter 17 . 7/17
Um, I meant to post my previous review for chapter 17, whoops.
Serendipity and Calico Cats chapter 1 . 7/17
Can you please, please, please update? It's been 3 months already, and I'm an impatient girl! Plus, I ship Madara x Sasori, so *wink wink* keep that in mind.
KathrynthePyro-bitch chapter 13 . 7/16
If I spam reviews does that mean that you'll update sooner? I need more fluff. I NEED IT.
KathrynthePyro-bitch chapter 17 . 7/16
also, I hardcore ship madara x sasori
KathrynthePyro-bitch chapter 17 . 7/14
I truly wish that you would continue updating this story. It happens to be my favorite out of all of them aside from shadowed sun. I hope that this review finds you in better health than what this chapter had you as.
2,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »