Reviews for Sasori
Moooooooooooo *takes breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooore...pls.
Apple Of Eris chapter 17 . 9/24
I'm sorry you got sick! D: It's fine if yo can't finish, this story though it would be damn awesome if you could.

Stay healthy, stay awesome.
Rileyyheartt chapter 17 . 9/17
Ahh I'm sorry about your illness. I absolutely Fricking-lutely love your story. Really. I don't even know you and I want to glomp you. And I don't even like being touched by anyone unless I'm dating them. I really do hope you update this one soon though. I definitely ship Madi-hime and Sakura now thanks to this. I do hope you update soon.
Lunar Loon chapter 17 . 9/15
We love you so much~
rfec002 chapter 17 . 9/10
OMG! I love your writting and i'm so excited to know how this story will come next... I've just read all your fanfic since "Sakura" to "Sasori" in less than a weekend and i don't mourn the time OwO. Please take care of yourself and good luck i wish you the best OwO
Zilcho chapter 17 . 9/9
Great crack fick. Much humor. Many laughs. You manage your characters well despite being cracky which is a huge pluss.
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 17 . 9/1
I love this story, keep up the good work :)
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 12 . 9/1
You should continue this on make :)
Otakaboo chapter 17 . 8/16
what the fuck

is that

the pLOT REVEALS ITSELF
Rankochi chapter 17 . 8/16
Hello!

First I wanted to tell you, I really like your story and sense of humor. It makes it much more entertaining. I didn't get immediately hooked up on the story (contrary to Sakura), mostely because the length of the first chapter (I can be a lazy reader sometimes though I'm more of a lazy writer) but I'm now really looking forward to the rest of the story.

I read that you are not really well actually. Even though I don't know the circumstances, I hope you will get better and never loose the will to fight because that will to fight can make a big difference in life.

I hope to read from you soon again!
k123 chapter 17 . 8/7
Hahahaha Nina and Sasori 4ever! Lol Madara just constantly questions her on her sexuality because he liiiiiikes her.

Itama is so ready to marry her. In a week, tomorrow, and hour, whenever and wherever. I bet he has wedding clothes in his closet waiting for the moment she acquiesces.

The heart attack plot thickens! Now I'm REALLY curious as to what's happening here.
Aww I hope you're doing well! I really love this story and everything about it it's just amazing and I really hope you get better. I don't really care if you don't finish this story because you should focus on getting better but if perhaps one day you decide to, it would mean the world to me. I hope you're doing well and that everything is going great :D thank you very very much for writing this story it has kept me entertained for the many hours I've stayed up laughing into my pillow. Again, get well soon and thank you so much!
Lord rage quit chapter 17 . 8/1
Fucking hilarious
Cersesi chapter 17 . 7/31
So funny!
briarleaves chapter 15 . 7/18
Dear dark petal 16 you are an amazing kickass author keep fighting through life and make it your bitch

Love