Reviews for Sasori
Cal-Kitty chapter 17 . 5/13
I have just discovered the fanfiction universe with OC in Naruto and it is amazing. Your stories are awesome and in my top 10 favorite stories ever! I cannot wait for you to update!:) My favorite youtube video is the hobbit drinking medley by Peter Hollens:)
Asao is Jashin...
Slytherson chapter 17 . 5/2
Awesome so so funny hEheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee yA!
Slytherson chapter 14 . 5/2
finally had the chance to get online to read and i still like this character of yours but im so not looking forward to reading the last chapter cause than id no longer be able to read more of this awesome fic of yours
Slytherson chapter 2 . 5/2
yes its still awesome but i fear i might be hooked on this but its okay well that is until i end up getting sucked into this fully and forget the limit of chapters than i might okay i will be weepying and screaming out loud nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dramaticly in my room yupe i do that a lot for all stories i get hooked on
Slytherson chapter 1 . 5/2
after just reading one chapter of this i am just shocked at the fact that... THIS IS SO FREAKEN AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY GOOD no seriously i just wanted to read this cause i though sakura/lily was going to be stuck as or with sasori in the sand but i was wrong so happy to be wrong in assuming that cause she is in the past and with her knowledge and skills she will kickbutt and i so so so hope she can turn the story out differently so no one in the future suffers cause of zetsu which im thinking is that so called human eater ghost maybe not sure but so looking forward to getting to read the next chapter number 2 I didnt do it here i come woooh yeah
Angie chapter 17 . 4/27
A lot of good writers always end up with some form of depression and it's really a shame. I hope you do get better...and eventually update. The story is really interesting.
Angie chapter 1 . 4/27
Omfg this is so goooooddddd wtfff. I can't stop reading.
forgetfulFollower chapter 1 . 4/26
Itama is so cute omg! I want him to marry sasori/sakura/Lilly 0u0,,
Someone chapter 17 . 4/22
This story is amazing your plot is a little bit unpredictable but, it have a smooth plot line I hope you could update this story. I know sometimes authors of fanfiction lost their addiction towards a fandom but this story is mostly yours just the characters are from Naruto. Please take your time and update this story please. Make the story more twisted and I would love if you continue If Sasori was the hokage
MarchionessBlueViolet chapter 17 . 4/15
So I really enjoy your Naruto SI/OC stories. Sasori being my absolute favourite, so I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter whenever you're finished with it. I really like the development of Lily!Oc!Sakura/Sasori. She's funny, blunt, and eccentric and I love how she just takes over the Warring States Era!
katsekala chapter 17 . 4/13
Great chapter once again! Many kisses!
demonicnekomaster chapter 17 . 4/12
Reviews are LIFE ... I just, I just cannot right now. So much love for this fic, binged read both sakura and this one in one day... ONE DAY cause I literally could not put it down. The most epic crack ever, will be waiting for the next update.
I was ecstatic when I found out there was a sequel to 'Sakura'. Finished all 17 chapters in one day but sucks that it's been a year since your last updated this. Hope you pick it up soon.
X Mika-Chan X chapter 17 . 4/12
I love this story so much. I hope in the end she goes home, but since time passes so slowly in Konoha compared to the past she could technically live almost a full life there and then go back home. I'm assuming she would be back in her other young form since she changed ages when traveling back. Anyway, amazing job on this!
2,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »