Reviews for Sasori
AkitaWF chapter 17 . 7/18
This story is amaze-balls. Thank you so much for writing this.
Much love,
Your biggest fan :)
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 7/17
(pst, considering Hiden is immortal, during this time period is there a tiny little psychopath in Hot Water ranting about heathens? Just a thought)
cathern.cain chapter 17 . 7/15
Way to cliff hanger a girl! I have become obsessed with your stories, I really is not fair. I should be working but for the past week I cannot do anything but read! This is entirety your fault.
waiting for more,
Kitty
yukixyuri13 chapter 17 . 7/13
Please update. I love this story. I read sakura and now i want to know what happens in this one! Does she stay or does she go back.
Hallowtide chapter 17 . 7/9
Omgosh why isn’t there more of this ?! Loved this series so so much! Thank you for writing !
Hallowtide chapter 12 . 7/9
Oh fuck! I want our girl as Hokage !
Love ur naruto sakura stories
drewsdaredevil chapter 17 . 7/7
Please please please please pleaaassseeee update this amazing piece of literature! I've been waiting such a long time for this artwork of my favorite author to continue...
FlamingSilverPhoenix chapter 17 . 6/27
Your 'Sakura' series is literally amazing. It's extremely well-written with very, very few grammar mistakes. The (canon) characters aren't OOC, and you do a great job of creating new characters. The stories are all hilarious, but can also be serious. I know that there's very little chance of you updating 'Sasori', seeing as it's been over two years since the latest chapter, so is there a reason why you've completely stopped updating? Either way, you are easily the best author that I've seen on any fan fiction site.
kelsey-kianna chapter 17 . 6/12
please a part three of what hapend if sasori was hokage and madara was went batshit crazy, its so funyyyy i really like ittt no love ittt! Please update soon i love your book its so good, i cant express it in words tho but please update soon. Thank youuu
KonoKono456 chapter 17 . 6/2
Another great chapter, once again. It's so amazing and I laughed out loud so many times.
I hope you feel better soon, and hope you receive the support you need!
Univers One chapter 1 . 5/24
I love your stories.
Keep fighting, I hope you'll feel better soon !
MatsuMonsu chapter 17 . 5/6
When I got to the end of this story I was so sad.
Also my throat is sore from laughing too hard.
Jojobrn chapter 17 . 4/4
I would be very sad if you were unable to continue your stories. They are one of the reasons I got over almost a year of depression and uncertainty about what to do with my life in the future. Thank you for writing them, and please get better!
wolfshadow009 chapter 17 . 4/4
This is awesome! After re-reading this book for about the 3rd or 4th time I still love it! You've done such a great job on writing this and it is definitely my favorite story, with an exception of Rotten Rowen, that I've read(and I've read a LOT of fanfictions). I'm really hoping that you continue this, but you getting better takes priority! So I hope you're feel better soon, Darkpetal-hime!
2,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »