Reviews for Sasori
Emerald Esper chapter 17 . 2/19
My favorite thing in this entire story is the What if Sasori/Sakura Became Hokage. Please please please write more!
204shipper chapter 17 . 2/10
YOU MY DEAR FRIEND ARE THE BEST!
Ansem56 chapter 1 . 2/10
It's F-ing awesome, love your work, can't wait for more.
KonohaKun01ch1 chapter 17 . 1/23
OH DARKPETAL16-HIME-SAMA
YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF YOUTH!
LET YOUR SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH EXPLODE!
IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS, I WILL RUN 1000 LAPS AROUND KONIHA ON MY HANDS!
Also, please update.
Thanks,
~Hana-Chan
Your biggest fan chapter 17 . 1/23
If you update this story I'll give you my soul.. and my organs. Idek whatever you want. Lifetime supply of donuts? Sure. Kidnap your favorite celebrity? I got you.
indigojadepanda chapter 12 . 1/18
Can you please write more on the story of sakura being shodaime, it feels like you didn't finish it.
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 16 . 1/4
I just reread this again and I hope you update again someday! (:
Yo~!

Would you please take into consideration pondering over writing a Teenage!Kakuzu POV and maybe a section of Future!Kakuzu if Sakura wrote to him about his younger/past(but not really) self. I would be really grateful as I've been wondering about their thoughts and opinions.

On another note, thanks for writing this wonderful piece of literature. I have thoroughly enjoyed the series and hope you do your best continue on swiftly.

Thank you~!
Tushya chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
My, my, an update is definitely due.
tunisiamay.d chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
I love this story and would want you to continue, but I would like for you to get better first, yeah.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
Please please please in-the-name-of-Tobi's-and-Madara's-smexyness continue. This is incredible. You're incredible.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
Is it wrong that my favorite part of the chapter is the short story 'what if Sasori was hokage'?
Don't get me wrong, I like all of it, but hey, that part is gold!
And this might be late but I hope you are healthy and well and happy!
Angie chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
IM NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP (dattebayo!) NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN (shannaaarrroooo!) NEVER GUNNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU! (Hn...) (N:Omg Teme stop being such an ice prick! The pole in your ass got longer or something?!) (S:Dobe...)(*screams of murder and horror) (SH: ... keep fighting darkpetal16 SHANNAROOO)
Shion Lee chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
Oh dear, how are you feeling? Are you okay now?
A Weirdo chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Split personality disorder, it would be easiest to explain and not very difficult to deal with.
2,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »