Reviews for Sasori
thanzintay.2000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Can you write about her time being a hokage?
classic.cynicism chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
Flipping awesome and hilarious story! Please update soon!
SemiraBlake chapter 17 . 6/16/2017
My dear, why is it that this beauty has yet to be updated? I believe I am a dedicated reader of the Sakura series you made as I read it twice a year. However, the distress I feel for not having gotten an update in forever and ever go can't be fixed by reading your other stories even though they too gained a precious place in my heart. Do me the greatest honor by updating. Heck, man, that sounded of that is true because where else am I going to find OCs with their own plot. It is FREAKING hard. My brain is like "this series is beautiful, let's read it again" but then I binge read and realize it still hasn't been updated. I actually hate reviewing because I only like it when I feel passionate. Well, I'm pretty passionate right now. I don't know what you need to continue this story, a beta or whatever, but if I could help then I would (PM me). Dearest Author, your stories are flipping gorgeous and I love you for them. You are the Kisame to my Lilly-Sakura-Sasori so please don't kill me when I say WHY DO YOU LEAVE MY HEART IN SUCH AGONY? With lots and lots of love, Semira.
Bananabella chapter 17 . 6/15/2017
*was smiling, because you are funny*
*reads a/n*
Smile fades into a concerned frown
Turns to Author-Box, where Darkpetal sits to read/write his/her awesome fanfiction
*grimaces in almost actual physical pain, but quickly schools it and breaks into an almost-perfect Gai Pose*
"Most-"A hard swallow."Youthful Author!"
"My most youthful self hopes that this-" (disgusting, horrible, kill it kill it killitkillitkillit) "unyouthful disease does not get your youthful self down!"
*stares into Darkpetal's eyes*
"Because I fucking love you and will desecrate your corpse if you die. I will find it, and put pink bunny rabbits on it. I will paint it hot pink and set it on fire. You. Are. Not. allowed. To. Die."
Sasha97 chapter 17 . 6/13/2017
Wonder how Sasori's gonna react over the fact that fake-Sasori molested Madara.
Shahzeb chapter 17 . 6/13/2017
great story. please continue
are yu ded chapter 17 . 6/12/2017
update
fan chapter 17 . 6/9/2017
please update, it's been such a long time:'(
YamiyoSenju chapter 17 . 6/8/2017
Are you okay? I really want to see a new chapter before I can't anymore, but you haven't updated in over a year. Just know that no matter what's going on, we all love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon. You're an amazing writer and probably just as good a person. Get well soon!
A Sapphic Sister chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
Here's to hoping at least one of these hypothetical endings is a Yuri one. Konan x Sakura would be absolutely beautiful...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
Great chapter! I look forward to the continuation of this awesome story. I wish and pray that you'll get better soon. Keep fighting what ever illness it is because I believe in you and your mega-epicness! With love from Asia~
Knaruto chapter 17 . 6/4/2017
Oh great author please continue! ! I beg thee
Annab23 chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
You really got my heart pumping in this chapter. Love it! This story is awesome.
hello chapter 17 . 5/29/2017
i miss this fanfic, i wish there could be an update sometime soon. but i hope that you're doing well
Cal-Kitty chapter 17 . 5/13/2017
I have just discovered the fanfiction universe with OC in Naruto and it is amazing. Your stories are awesome and in my top 10 favorite stories ever! I cannot wait for you to update!:) My favorite youtube video is the hobbit drinking medley by Peter Hollens:)
2,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »