Reviews for Sasori
BooDude chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I love all your stories just sayin and what you decide to do in them is up to you but I vote for an actual story, but, again, if you decide to do a three-shot it's up to you.
Acaila chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'd much prefer an actual story.
valxra chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
oh goodness, so many decisions.

i feel like if you made this a story, there would be more to it than just three parts (like you'd add more to it or something? idk) but if you're just going to break down the other two parts to make chapters then...i'd say just stick to making it a three part story.

HOWEVER if you AREN'T just breaking apart the other two chapters of this sequel then by all means make this into a story.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Please make this an actual story!
Artekha chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
STORY! _ . I already reviewed this i think... but yeah. -favs n alerts, though the alert is moot since he has author alert on-
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I honestly can't decide, it would be awesome if the chapters was this long but I feel it would be a waste to have this a three-shot story. I l.o.v.e this Sakura, and the only way to have her last is more chapters.
Gloomydays chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Man this was freaking awesome! XD Sakura having influence on a young Hashi and Mada...Brilliant! ;D ...Can't wait to see them find out she's a girl! Awkward times to come, ne? ;) ...I also think Itana might have some unaware crush on for even more awkward times! XD

As for your two options...I'm actually really torn, I would love for this to be a full blown story, but at the same time I know that this will be put to the back of the other stories and I really want closure for this awesome AU. ...So I don't know! DX

All I can say is do what your aythor's intuition tells you to. ;)...And if I really and I mean REALLY had to choose, I'd say a 3-shot, only due to the fact that I'm really curious about the whole story and want it in one go...but yeah, still TORN!

Update soon! ;3
RoseElizabeth19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Your story Sakura is hands down my favorite story here on fanfiction. That being said I partied when I found out you where making a sequel. I vote that you make Sasori a real story because I want to read as much of your work at possible. You bring joy to my life :) - Rose
InazumaNina chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Please continue this as a story!
I really liked reading the first chapter :D
zangoules chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Story! Honestly I love these! Your in my top 5 just right behind kenchi618. Please? Don't make beg. *-*
Red Moon Lollipop chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'm actually really interested in this, and think it would be great as an actual story. However, if you decide to make it a three-shot, that's up to you. :)
phoenixyfriend chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Hm... I think it should be a three-shot. Sakura's story was over and finished, and you said as much. This is a nice little ending/AU, but it would feel rude to your original story to drag it out that way.
cyan96 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
OMG.

Your update speed is so mindboggling it's not even funny.

How, how do you update all your stories so quickly?

*Falls into a state of Hero Worship.*
slytherin's daughter chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
To be honest, I Would love it as an actual story.
Brilliant story/chapter thing