Reviews for Sasori
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 17 . 3/31/2019
Pls update! Omg this is genius! In a new world but still getting updates in our beloved harem members... I'm torn! I want her to come back but at the same time now that she's in that world I ship her with Madara! It's so hard when in "Sakura" I ship her with Itachi and now with "Sasori" there is Madara it's so hard choosing when she is still in contact with them. Seriously if I were her I think I would go back when I'm 30 years old in the past then go back to future konoha. Since the life expectancy in warring clans must be super low I think they should be I don't know okay.? Fuck! I'm having an existential crisis for our MC here. Btw hope you update! I miss Itachi and the others (seriously I hope she tells harem member kakuzu that she is his sensei now, that would be funny)
LunaFox2234 chapter 12 . 3/15/2019
Im wHeEzInG..
to your question
1) Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) he’s a cutie I wanna glomp him he’s also hella powerful
2) Zeref Dragneel (Fairy Tail) so innocent also able to murder me in a single moment
3) Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) I don’t want no demonic dorito invading my dreams
Katze chapter 17 . 2/25/2019
Ame está historia, me hubiera encantado que continues, pero sea como fuere me divirtió muchísimo. Gracias por hacerme reír tanto.
asagi uchiha chapter 17 . 2/23/2019
¡Amo esta historia! ¡Y en definitiva amo a Saku/Saso! Me encanta la historia alterna donde ella es la primera Hokage. ¿En algún momento ella volverá o alguien ira a visitarla? Por favor continua con la historia que tanto me gusta.

Milagros Fuera Paz
Saiyanprincess1511 chapter 17 . 2/20/2019
Hey, I just wanna know if you are still here and how's your health? Could you like just tell us if you are okay?plzzz
Nanami chapter 17 . 2/11/2019
Live, cling to life, and live because dying is oblivion and eternity, whatever you leave in the world is your legacy, we who still have life in our body will share this legacy that you have left and are your writings, if you can not continue then be proud because your legacy is beautiful and has brought laughter and happiness from people who have lost their reason to smile, rejoice you will not be forgotten.

Live The GaaSaku and MultiSaku Forever!
Titania of Fairies chapter 17 . 1/23/2019
I know you haven't updated this in a long time and probably won't, ever again, however, I just wanted to tell you how much I loved reading this book! I adore how Lilly likes to fuck with people's minds and how she's absolutely shameless about it!
I love you and your books!

- Titania of Fairies
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 17 . 1/23/2019
The first chapter... Made me struggle to refrain from laughing my ass off and the rest of the chapters did exactly the same;-)

Now, I really really hope and pray that you get better soon and as It has already been years since this update, I'm hoping you are now in a much better state:-)

I'm sending you a pm now. I have GOT to say something.
philippaki chapter 17 . 1/18/2019
I love your version of Sakura and the stories she is in
Karma132 chapter 17 . 12/16/2018
I love this story very much, please continue. BTW I looooove your comedy.
Kemi chapter 3 . 12/15/2018
I dont know how they are going to react when the know that sasori is a girl... But I am sure I am gonna ROFL from it.
Idabelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Oh my God, poor Sakura/Lilly
Night.Sky.21 chapter 17 . 11/28/2018
GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! I have re read this sooooooo many times. Pls update i kno ur busy but pls. This is just cruelty!
Cyan Sung-Sun chapter 6 . 11/23/2018
Yeah that's Hidan's scythe alright.
PopperPaper chapter 17 . 11/22/2018
Can you please please please please pleaee please please continue the crack..? It's just so damn hilarious and I can just imagine how the canon shinobis will feel if they saw madara like that plus I reallllyyy want to know what sakura/sasori will do to madara

Great story btw