Reviews for Young Volcanoes
karii chapter 27 . 5/10
Wow!
You put Veronica to shame!
This flowed more, and was a bit more "realistic".
Beautifully written. Thank you for the story.
HearttrobbingFanticyLover chapter 27 . 4/25
Lovely story. Its always sad when it comes time for one to end.
Lovewinx98 chapter 27 . 4/16
This is by far the most well written, beautiful, perfect fanfiction I have ever read. It was absolutely breathtaking. I hope you write another, I'd love to see more FourTris :)
Absolutely loved this! The best divergent fan fiction I have read by far! You are a great writer!
Just finished reading this now, absolutely loved it! The best divergent fanfiction I have read by far!
Dolphinkate chapter 1 . 4/7
Just finished reading this now and absolutely loved it! The best divergent fanfiction I have read by far! Your writing is so good and makes it feel like a continuation of the book! LOVE IT! ️
fourtrisaddicted chapter 27 . 4/2
Just finished this story and i LOVE it 3 youre a very good writer :))
You are Brilliant! Please please please do another with this trilogy! This is by far my favorite! This was absolutely amazing!
Demonic girl111 chapter 27 . 3/19
(Makes a giant fangirl squeal) I LOVE THIS VERSION TEN THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN THE BOOKS!
Demonic girl111 chapter 11 . 3/18
CALEB'S STILL A BASTARD WHO I WILL ALWAYS HATE WITH MY HEART! GOD DAMMIT!
Awww so beautiful! Read it all in a strike! :D Loved it!
lady05giggles chapter 1 . 1/22
Love this story so much!
LOVED IT! Some of the weaker points were the constant tattoos. I just think Tobias would be a little more cautious about them. But really liked the 6 and 4 tattoo. Overall, great job and can't wait to read more of your stories :)
FranklyCatty chapter 27 . 1/7
LOVED IT! it was amazing and I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Suggestions if you want any changes to this story: maybe cut back on the sex scenes. They kind of abuse their abilities. Besides I don't think Tobias could handle that kind of work fresh out of surgery. But great story! Thanks :)
campyrs chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
This was such a wonderful story. I have enjoyed each and every chapter! Thank you