Reviews for Young Volcanoes
123Divergent chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
Love. Passion. Scared. Nervous. Worried. Amazing. Thank you for this. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and read it all in 96 minutes. Thank you again. I hope to read more of your stories.
-123Divergent
silevanilolav chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
this was so addicting! best divergent fanfiction yet! i hope you upload "bleeding out" very soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
I know I am a bit late to reading this, But you are an amazing writer. You keep my attention and make me want more.
Mark Zekin chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
By far the best fanfic I have ever read. Keep up the good work!
lola1999 chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
OMG is all im able to say:o:)
lola1999 chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
you are so talented these clifhangers are making me want to read nonstop forevere thank you for writing this for us all to enjoy
lola1999 chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
THIS IS AWESOME i've read many fanfics and this by far the best
Jazz chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
WARNINGZ
Jazz chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Have you ever thought of ... Warnings? This making me question your mental health. Seriously... Scarred for life.
Arandomfan chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
Really liked it. I can't wait for your next one!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
omg for a minute i thought this was an extended serum i was so worried omg thank you
leia chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
hey i know this is late but look up the fall out boys song "the phoenix" it goes really well with theses story's about the dauntless.
awesomegirl390 chapter 27 . 3/14/2016
This story is amazing! Full on awesome! Keep writing, because your skills are...well, skilful. I love this story, keep writing and being awesome. can't wait to read other stories of yours, bye!
khushi arya chapter 27 . 2/25/2016
thank you for this awesome story. i am soorry i never reviewed in those chapters. thank you, once again for this story
74CrazyChick chapter 27 . 2/14/2016
I've recently got hooked on these books and I've just finished reading your story. It is AMAZING... I loved it... the drama... the romance... the suspense... the cliffhangers... I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Also, I'm so glad your ending was different to Allegiant which I finished reading for the first time yesterday and still haven't quite got over...