Reviews for Young Volcanoes
lola1999 chapter 15 . 7/20
OMG is all im able to say:o:)
lola1999 chapter 13 . 7/20
you are so talented these clifhangers are making me want to read nonstop forevere thank you for writing this for us all to enjoy
lola1999 chapter 7 . 7/20
THIS IS AWESOME i've read many fanfics and this by far the best
Jazz chapter 7 . 5/8
WARNINGZ
Jazz chapter 5 . 5/8
Have you ever thought of ... Warnings? This making me question your mental health. Seriously... Scarred for life.
Arandomfan chapter 27 . 5/8
Really liked it. I can't wait for your next one!
omg for a minute i thought this was an extended serum i was so worried omg thank you
leia chapter 4 . 4/6
hey i know this is late but look up the fall out boys song "the phoenix" it goes really well with theses story's about the dauntless.
awesomegirl390 chapter 27 . 3/14
This story is amazing! Full on awesome! Keep writing, because your skills are...well, skilful. I love this story, keep writing and being awesome. can't wait to read other stories of yours, bye!
khushi arya chapter 27 . 2/25
thank you for this awesome story. i am soorry i never reviewed in those chapters. thank you, once again for this story
74CrazyChick chapter 27 . 2/14
I've recently got hooked on these books and I've just finished reading your story. It is AMAZING... I loved it... the drama... the romance... the suspense... the cliffhangers... I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Also, I'm so glad your ending was different to Allegiant which I finished reading for the first time yesterday and still haven't quite got over...
SagethePistachioQueen chapter 27 . 2/10
Nice ending!
mosuzmartian chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I did enjoy Tris training the Abnegation... Marcus doesn't surprise me at all but Tris handles him well. Get well soon Four
mosuzmartian chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
I'd love to see fourtris fight but I doubt Four could actually hurt Tris...
mosuzmartian chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Oh snap! Zeke and his big mouth! I wondered how long they'd be able to keep the secret from the initiates.