Reviews for Young Volcanoes
I took me forever to finish this but I swear I would love to read your version of the series it is so good. I love the chemistry they had with each other and how everything was alright at the end. I promise if I don't figure out if they are pregnant then I am going to flip out. Thank you for sharing you diver net thoughts for us to read!
Book Dragon 2002 chapter 1 . 8/15
Beautiful absolutely beautiful. One request could you do another epilogue about how they fair with the baby and when the baby's a little older, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That would be awesome.
Thank the pleasant world that u didn't kill off tobias!
Question
I am half through the chapter should I finish or am I wasting my time bc
YOUR AN IDIOT AND HAD TO RUIN THE PASSION
unless this is a dream she has a she wakes to tobias comforting her then its fine
Finnyboi chapter 6 . 3/31
In really hope iris makes it through!
Finnyboi chapter 4 . 3/31
10/10 thats a nice bunch of lemons you whipped up
123Divergent chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
Love. Passion. Scared. Nervous. Worried. Amazing. Thank you for this. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and read it all in 96 minutes. Thank you again. I hope to read more of your stories.
-123Divergent
silevanilolav chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
this was so addicting! best divergent fanfiction yet! i hope you upload "bleeding out" very soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
I know I am a bit late to reading this, But you are an amazing writer. You keep my attention and make me want more.
Mark Zekin chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
By far the best fanfic I have ever read. Keep up the good work!
lola1999 chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
OMG is all im able to say:o:)
lola1999 chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
you are so talented these clifhangers are making me want to read nonstop forevere thank you for writing this for us all to enjoy
lola1999 chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
THIS IS AWESOME i've read many fanfics and this by far the best
Jazz chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
WARNINGZ
Jazz chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Have you ever thought of ... Warnings? This making me question your mental health. Seriously... Scarred for life.