Reviews for You're Gonna Be the Death of Me
Ladie in Lace chapter 1 . 6/30
Is it bad that I laughed when Kaoru tripped over the bloody bunny? Because I did. So sorry Kaoru X'D I helped this idea? I'm honored *.*
fxckingwatermelxns chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
How can you do such a thing? I don't even know what to say! Oh well, I look forwards to more!

Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was epic! Please do a Christmas one shot two! Please?
ishipthis97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
(I was too lazy to log in) I loved this, especially that plot twist at the end. Oh Haruhi, do you have to attack the twins? Oh well, it was still great. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Sketching Your Face chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Happy (late) Halloween! Horrific one-shot. You had me going and the suspense was enhancing. Totally faving this. :)
Jackie Wepps chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great story. it actually managed to scare me a bit. half way through I didn't even want to finish cause I was afraid how it would end. (and I didn't like the thought of Kaoru dying) But I'm glad I forced myself to read it or I'd be afraid of the darkness tonight.
you could make it more scary though. My teacher gave me this advice. write short sentences. Also describe. especially sounds and maybe make the zombies more detailed.
Also. I'd really like to know the full story of what happened. of course we know the most important but like when the twins finds the camera. you could've started from the beginning and make it detailed. that would've been great.
This is only friendly advice. take them or leave them. it's up to you. it was a really good story as I said to begin with. now I think I'll go favorite _
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
it's a good oneshot
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'm going to follow it anyways. You still have the 200 one-shot challenge to do. :3

You used "Hikory" instead of "Hikaru" once. I'll let you find it on your own...

Anyways, fantastic one-shot. I love suspense. Happy Halloween, my dear sister!