Reviews for Heart's Desires
Raj8 chapter 3 . 5/11
That's disappointing but understandable so I wish you luck with future stories.
dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 3/19
It is truly a shame you are no longer doing this story...

dracohalo117
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 3/19
So, Ruby may have feelings for Jaune, whether that is just Yang being Yang, or if it is true, don't know, but this is bound to be entertaining.

dracohalo117
lul P-money.

Jaune: ay roobie, we'll bang ok?
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I respect the fact that you dont want to finish but when someone adopts this, will you let us know who?
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?!
Ikasury chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
epic fail is amazing... sometimes failing is better then getting it right, least for those of us reading XD

c'mon i wanna see more beautiful failures! XD

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
Darth Cruel chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Usually not really interested in Pyrrha/Jaune shipping, but this story is just so entertaining. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
DarthPablo34 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I have to say, I love this chapter. I feel your characterization is spot on. And is that a reference to mammothrider I see? I have to say, it's pretty awesome. Good work.
DeathStalker89 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
You need to make more plz
002219 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
The awkwardness...was awesome. How do you do thus? Amazing.
shikshiinjr chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Hehehe. Oh poor Pyrrha. Really, I feel so awkward for her. From Yang's advice to carrying out Yang's advice, there has been much awkies. Love Nora and Ren; they are the embodiment of a stable relationship, haha.

And really? I was the only one? Cool :P
Pinehas chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Ah, so it was a reference to RWBY Recaps. Good to know, I love that series.

Awkward Pyrrha is awkward.
Pinehas chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
P-Money...I wonder where that nickname originated. I'm guessing it's Mammothrider's RWBY Recaps.

Anyhow, great story! I can't wait to see where this is going. You can never have enough Arkos fics, no siree, you cannot.
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Goodness! I was laughing so much because of this chapter. Lol! Pyrrha is in desperate need of help. Yep. XD