Reviews for Heart's Desires
dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 3/19
It is truly a shame you are no longer doing this story...

dracohalo117
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 3/19
So, Ruby may have feelings for Jaune, whether that is just Yang being Yang, or if it is true, don't know, but this is bound to be entertaining.

dracohalo117
lul P-money.

Jaune: ay roobie, we'll bang ok?
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I respect the fact that you dont want to finish but when someone adopts this, will you let us know who?
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?!
Ikasury chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
epic fail is amazing... sometimes failing is better then getting it right, least for those of us reading XD

c'mon i wanna see more beautiful failures! XD

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
Darth Cruel chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Usually not really interested in Pyrrha/Jaune shipping, but this story is just so entertaining. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
DarthPablo34 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I have to say, I love this chapter. I feel your characterization is spot on. And is that a reference to mammothrider I see? I have to say, it's pretty awesome. Good work.
DeathStalker89 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
You need to make more plz
002219 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
The awkwardness...was awesome. How do you do thus? Amazing.
shikshiinjr chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Hehehe. Oh poor Pyrrha. Really, I feel so awkward for her. From Yang's advice to carrying out Yang's advice, there has been much awkies. Love Nora and Ren; they are the embodiment of a stable relationship, haha.

And really? I was the only one? Cool :P
Pinehas chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Ah, so it was a reference to RWBY Recaps. Good to know, I love that series.

Awkward Pyrrha is awkward.
Pinehas chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
P-Money...I wonder where that nickname originated. I'm guessing it's Mammothrider's RWBY Recaps.

Anyhow, great story! I can't wait to see where this is going. You can never have enough Arkos fics, no siree, you cannot.
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Goodness! I was laughing so much because of this chapter. Lol! Pyrrha is in desperate need of help. Yep. XD
Mrperson01 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Wow, an update in nearly a month! Thought this was a goner, lol. That is some interesting advice Yang is giving, it would seem that she is trying to make Pyrrha fail at wooing Jaune. Of course, her reaction at the cafeteria certainly shows the opposite, as Pyrrha definitely needs a lot of help. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope it's sooner!