Reviews for Anima Mea
Ms. Anthrop chapter 8 . 2/20
Uff da. Another fab chapter. The complexity and detail here are just wonderful, and far beyond the normal 'the world is ending' fanfic. Love the juxtaposition between the mundane nature of Harry's travels and all the intrigue in Pompeii.
Ms. Anthrop chapter 6 . 2/20
What a brilliantly unique tale! The setting- indeed, the set up- is like nothing I've read before.

Hmm, what a great chapter. You have us going that Snape is changed, a healer and a settled man, until you pulled back the curtain to reveal that it's all the same shite, different day :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the politics of the place are, and how Snape is entangled in them. The historical detail here is also fascinating, and makes me wonder if you have a background in archaeology, or simply enjoy the process of research. Good stuff, and looking forward to reading more!
Izzy2257 chapter 32 . 1/1
This is the best time travel story I have read. I look forward to reading your other stories, and now feel the need to head to Italy so I can visit Pompeii for myself. Well done!
Dimac99 chapter 32 . 11/10/2014
What a fantastic story and in such a unique setting - an unanachronistic modern historical romantic adventure! And a great twist on the time turner story, I just adore that little *what if* at the end. Wonderful attention to detail and very atmospheric, you really brought Pompeii to life. I particularly loved Harry's panic at the tomb - to be fair I'd probably have wet myself! - because that really was quite ghastly. I'm looking forward to rereading this one, and probably quite soon.
ladelfin007 chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
Simply amazing story telling.
drasticactions chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
Such a lovely story, I really appreciated your writing style and how you tied history into everything. Great job!
drasticactions chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
ahh this is so good but soooo stressful!
drasticactions chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
ahh this is stressing me out a little! I can't seem to read fast enough. Very interesting so far, definitely different than I've ever seen before as well
Jess chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
Thanks for the fic!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 32 . 6/14/2014
This story was lovely.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/1/2014
You are ridiculously awesome. It was a lovely story, which wove history into HP rather elegantly.
vonHardenberg chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
I am astonished at the research that you show that you did concerning Pompeii. Your story is horrible and yet great at one time. I am hesitant to read what horrible things that I anticipate. Yet, I cannot resist reading further. I have read thousands of fanfiction stories and yours stands out for originality and quality of the writing. Outstanding.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it very much, the way you described the city, the houses, the panic during the eruption, everything... Thank you so much for sharig this with us!
Luna de Papel chapter 32 . 1/18/2014
Thank you for this enthralling ride through time, space and feelings. Your care and attention to detail has made it a brilliant one.
Thank you for that last little twist, too! I had felt a bit disappointed that their foray into ancient Pompeii might have been just in their minds, the new dig in Salernus more than made my day :)
Luna de Papel chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Everything tied up wonderfully.
I expected Severus to push Hermione away, but also expected her not to let him make her choices for her. Silly Harry, putting bad ideas in his head!