Reviews for Puppy Love
cool, very nice fix
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 1 . 6/1
This was so cute omg
wildtrance chapter 1 . 5/26
Why can't the stuff you write be canon! Seriously this is so realistic and adorable and would fit right in with the whole story...
BabyNightmareLady chapter 1 . 5/23
I like it!
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 3/31
Ryou, stop being sorry, dammit! Aww, Aomine is so cute XD
X59 chapter 1 . 1/3
This was really good.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
There's no link on your profile page? FFnet removes all links if you leave them in-tact. You'd have to do something special or space out the punctuations or something...
poogle chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
really cute story
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very nicely done. I especially love the part where Kuroko was crying and #2 was licking the tears away. So precious.
belncaz chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This is such a warm and sweet take on the CD scene (which I just know of abstractly; haven't actually heard it yet). It's a really enjoyable read and while I feel sorry for Ryou, I'm glad you threw in the idea of visitation rights - it shows a welcome side of Aomine. Great combination of cuteness and fluff with a bit of panic over a sad Kuroko; enjoyed this a lot. :)
verday chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
There's also a drama cd about the festival where kagami and kuroko were looking for #2 and finally found him with aomine. this story is very similar to that
BluOwl chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
LOL oh gosh, I love this 3 I was literally grinning through almost the entire thing :D
I'm also reading your other story "How does it feel?" and I'm loving that one too. Thanks for the read!
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Takeda-sensei and Nigou are my favorite characters (joke!) but they're adorable! Kuroko is such a fluff ball, too. They should all get together and make up because they're all (deep down) great friends with shared angst, the rest of the Seirin and Touou team can join in too.
Haha, and it never fails to amuse how Sakurai is apologetic of everything.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Nigou loved by everyone ! xD

And Kuroko was crying ! OMG ! And Kagami was Panicked !

Oh Ahomine...

Thank God Momoi know whose Nigou is !
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Aaaaaaawwwww~ How cute!
Nigou is such an adorable, little, fluffy, fun, smart, and loving thing! He's the best! :D
Poor Kuroko freaking out and crying for fear of losing Nigou! Also, sucks for Aomine's good deed to cause pain and tears to a friend.
Maybe Kuroko might have gotten a call or learned of Nigou's whereabouts if his dog tag had more information than "#2"; obviously they should fix that.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!