Reviews for Puppy Love
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/14
Nigou loved by everyone ! xD

And Kuroko was crying ! OMG ! And Kagami was Panicked !

Oh Ahomine...

Thank God Momoi know whose Nigou is !
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/3
Aaaaaaawwwww~ How cute!
Nigou is such an adorable, little, fluffy, fun, smart, and loving thing! He's the best! :D
Poor Kuroko freaking out and crying for fear of losing Nigou! Also, sucks for Aomine's good deed to cause pain and tears to a friend.
Maybe Kuroko might have gotten a call or learned of Nigou's whereabouts if his dog tag had more information than "#2"; obviously they should fix that.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 4/28
I feel sorry for Kuroko but I fin his depressed expression cute lol and Sakurai too hahaha that was amazing! Thank you for writing this story and congrats in completing it :D

Sabrina-nee
Keep Calm & Write Fan Fictions
Noitamina chapter 1 . 4/19
This was adorable!
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 2/12
Kuroko can be scary sometimes. Bet the reason why he invited Aomine and Momoi to come in is because he wanted their coach to put Aomine into the Boston Crab Hold...
I'm curious to what's going to happen next, will Aomine really get the Boston crab hold? Will any other team find and fall in love with number two? Please wright more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
kawaiiiiii O/O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Kawaiii o/o
Silvery-White Pearl chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This story is just so adorable. I love it so much!
Tweedledeedee chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is so cute! I love this one-shot! Sorry, I don't really have any constructive criticism except for the undeniable fact that your writing is flawless. Thanks for writing!
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's sooo cuuute X3

Nigou oh Nigou XD He is cute, too! And Sakurai to get attached with him is understandable. The boy looks like one who is easily close with animals ;D

Thank you fot wtiting this! I enjoyed reading :3
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I loved this, it was so cute and funny! :D
I can totally imagine Kuroko abandoning Aomine to Riko's Boston Crab Hold! :3 Wakamatsu would probably fall in love with Riko if he saw her doing that to him!
Will you do a sequel of Nigou playing basketball with the other teams Seirin has beaten?
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ahhhh, you have no idea how much I love your works! Please never stop writing! (Also I'm sorry for the spazz attack your email probably just experienced, but what can i say? i love all of your stories)
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
LOL! Boston crab... Too much cuteness and adorableness
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so cute. Ahomine, you moron. Wait, isn't that a double negative. I hope you make a sequel.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »