Reviews for Of Virgins and Candles
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
What happened to Johnny though! Is Cherry secretly a witch or something so she can reverse the spell?
Very well written, nice description and an awesome twist
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love your fics! You do a fantastic job of capturing and portraying emotions and personalities. I hope you will continue writing about Ellie!
T.N.M.M.Q chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I can imagine the lot of them running into Ponyboy's house and Darry yells at him for being out so late while they gasp out what happened and Darry not believing them only for Pony to hold up Johnny and say he is now a cat.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
R u guys not updating the other stories?
Clamanter chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh... i love this i love you i love for this to be updated!
Mystery LOVES the movie Hocus Pocus, and since Sean Murray played Thackery Binx, that was her favourite character. And you made Johnnycakes the 'Binx' like person/cat of this fanfic. Her FAVOURITE character!
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Trick or treat a crossover I can really sink my teeth into. Thanks, this made my day.
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Hahah I live this! This isn't th end is it? I want to see what happens next!
Geneily chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
OMG amazing as always. I've always enjoyed yall stories. Are you guysgoing to continue the other story? Ive been on edge waiting for the story to continue. Yall are amazing writers. Your Outsider story is the best I have ever read. Keep up the good work!
honeyandgore chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh my God. I've been laughing for the past 10 minutes! This is probably one of the best parodies I've read! Good job, you guys! :)