Reviews for Eyes On Fire
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
The shower scene
multifandomshipper92 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
If it wasnt that i know the characters are from TVD like stefan i wouldnt have minded the male on male thing lol cause it was pretty hott lol so I just tried to forget it was stefan from the show hehe anyway the rest of it was pretty freaking amazinggg *_* so yeahh i loved it
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Welllll that was certainly hottttt lol klefan ehhh wasnt as bad as I thought but still prefer klaroline hehe which doesn't mean I didn't like this chapter i did
Karen varner chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Pretty good for the most part though I'm not much into the male/male thing but I've been looking for a story with a 3some between these 3 for weeks now so thankx bunches . If u ever felt like it would love a story with Stefan /Caroline n the earlier seasons but "50 Shades of Grey " style.
theoriginalcheeesecake chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Pure genius.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
dirty!dirty!
Her-Imaginarium chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Damn! That was ridiculously motivating! Loved it.

And great use of Elena!

Thank you!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Yay I turned 18 like 5 days ago! This the forst Klefaroline smut I've ever read and I loved it! Haven't even come across Klefaroline brotp yet. Defaroline brotp is more common I guess.

Loved the Elena part. Caroline has added herself to the list of girls that have slept with both Mikealson brothers- Katherine, Rebekah and Elena. I think Stefan would leave for a while but visit now and then. In my head he is a very good addition so maybe he pays a visit to Katherine and Rebekah.
meruhime chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Wow...just wow. ;)
sweetmelody.bb06 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
We seriously need another chapter to this sizzling story! I wonder if Elena would like to make this a quad?
LoveOblivious chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
MIRANDA. How could you- I just- *DEAD*
kaybaby1127 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
kinky sure as heck doesnt even begin to describe this. damn. effing hot (;
kaybaby1127 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
wow who woulda thought that stefan had it in him (;
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
HOT as Hades it was!
I couldn't stop laughing at Klaus letting Elena walk in on Care and Stefan. Now that's why I love the big bad.
Oh I'm sure Caroline won't stay mad at Klaus for long if at all. lol
Thanks for sharing.
sweetklausoline chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Eeeeeeek! Loved it so much! Ahhhhh. This was so perfect. The Klefan feels killed me! A little upset about Elena showing up but this does open up more chapters maybe? Also the whole bath/shower thing - was that inspired by my gif set?! I had a fan girl moment. Eeeeeeeee I just loved it. Please write more. Continuing his series, not just random drabblea and def more Klefan.