Reviews for The Coming of Someday
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 1/6
...YOUU
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/6
Awwwwwwwwwww!
hahaha... I'm saying that a lot, I think.
:P
Ahh, I wanna find out what happened to Pitch... :P hehe.
And yay, Jack got something in his stocking! :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/6
Awwwww! The angel was his sister!
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Loved this I was so happy at the end of it that I want to cry for Jack. You are a great writer.
alessa-vulturi chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Ok ok I take back what I said, you are not thaaat evil and you have a soul ;)
Dang it Aster! You rabbit! XD :D
alessa-vulturi chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I got nothing to say except that you are in fact evil and without soul .-. You killed baby tooth what the actual fuck .-.
alessa-vulturi chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
And you just say it like that! Like his dead, and did you know that green is Aster favorite colour? Wtf?! You are evil! :'s
alessa-vulturi chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
You are evil... :(
alessa-vulturi chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
You rabbit! ;) How forward Aster xD
alessa-vulturi chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I dont understand... not completly at least. Why did he eyes changed?
alessa-vulturi chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I do Wonder what happened to Pitch but Im not sure I wanna know...
Loved this chapter :3
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I loved Phil :3
Kilataia chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Loved it! I'm sad that Kosmotis died, but i can see that it was nessecary for The plot :)
Shipper Queen chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I'm sorry but I have to say this. I adore your stories. Not to complain but I've had a rough time the past five years, but then I found your stories. They made me so happy and hopeful, that I couldn't find it in me to be sad when I read them. Even on the sad or scary parts I couldn't help but think, "There's an amazing writer out there who decided to share precious pieces of themselves with the world; maybe not all people are bad." Thank you for existing.
WithinLivesDarkness chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I'm beginning to sense a little Pitch and Jackson action here... For some odd reason, that would be totally cute if I wasn't already a Jackrabbit shipper. Anyways, brilliant story. This is almost as great as the one before. However, nothing can beat the inexplicable loneliness Jack felt in the previous book. Either way, amazing!