Reviews for The Coming of Someday
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 13 . 3/9
Each chapter you write brings it closer to its end, but it also imprints in our minds with a clarity the previous chapters didnt have. I really liked Phil and Baby Tooth. I hate that Jack is so much happier with so much less than the movie's Jack. Though Bunny is as good as he always was in destroying hope. Its still so weird that they can kiss.
Raha chapter 13 . 2/23
You made me cry so much with this! This story was SO GOOD.
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
This story too? My eyes are so wet I can barely see what I'm typing! This was just as good as the first story, which is rarely true. Thank you so much for writing this.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
I liked the "shovel talk." If I had to pick, I'd say Baby Tooth was the far more threatening of the two.
JOKERS14 chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Thank you. So much, for this series. I'm pretty sure I read the first story before this one was completed( maybe even started. O.o) So when I found the original a week ago and re-read it( I fell in love with it the first time) I saw something about a sequal and looked for it. I found it and dove right in. I have really loved reading this series. During this last chapter(excluding the *intimate* moment) I was, and still am as I write this, listening to ' See you again' by Wiz Khalifa. Your idea was beautiful for these stories. Again, Thank You. 'See you again.'
- JOKERS14
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Tbh I'm a hard core BlackIce shipper that dabbles in JackRabbit fics. You are giving me both for now and I love you so much for that.
Thank you.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
:) such a sweet ending :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
NONONONONONONONONONONOOO! NOOOOOOOOH
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
NOOH! I don't believe Koz is dead! You are lying! D: you must be ): ):
Those memories of his mother and father are seriously creepy
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Oh wow, creepy Pitch. Love turned into lust apparently
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Ohmygod noooh. Okay, sorry that i didn't comment earlier, but is just wanted to keep on reading.
Poor Koz noooh noooh nooooh noooh D:
now I ship Koz/Jack in some way ):
Wings Of Mercury chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
This was a really good story. I especially liked the history between Pitch and Jack, and I was sad that Kozmotis died for good.

On the other hand, I'm not really a fan of shipping in the RotG universe. All the characters are timeless, immortal, mythological beings based on children's stories. It seems...weird for them to date. Especially the sex. Especially when it's a rabbit and a teenager. So that part I didn't like as much.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
First I have to say this is an awesome story.
Second I have to ask, did Tim Burton get a hold of this chapter? that was intense!
CarnivorousSlime chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
This was better than professional novels. I really respect you.