Reviews for The Coming of Someday
JOKERS14 chapter 13 . 10/17
Thank you. So much, for this series. I'm pretty sure I read the first story before this one was completed( maybe even started. O.o) So when I found the original a week ago and re-read it( I fell in love with it the first time) I saw something about a sequal and looked for it. I found it and dove right in. I have really loved reading this series. During this last chapter(excluding the *intimate* moment) I was, and still am as I write this, listening to ' See you again' by Wiz Khalifa. Your idea was beautiful for these stories. Again, Thank You. 'See you again.'
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 5 . 10/9
Tbh I'm a hard core BlackIce shipper that dabbles in JackRabbit fics. You are giving me both for now and I love you so much for that.
Thank you.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 13 . 8/18
:) such a sweet ending :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 8/18
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 10 . 8/18
NOOH! I don't believe Koz is dead! You are lying! D: you must be ): ):
Those memories of his mother and father are seriously creepy
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 9 . 8/18
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 8/18
Oh wow, creepy Pitch. Love turned into lust apparently
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 7 . 8/18
Ohmygod noooh. Okay, sorry that i didn't comment earlier, but is just wanted to keep on reading.
Poor Koz noooh noooh nooooh noooh D:
now I ship Koz/Jack in some way ):
Wings Of Mercury chapter 13 . 8/11
This was a really good story. I especially liked the history between Pitch and Jack, and I was sad that Kozmotis died for good.

On the other hand, I'm not really a fan of shipping in the RotG universe. All the characters are timeless, immortal, mythological beings based on children's stories. It seems...weird for them to date. Especially the sex. Especially when it's a rabbit and a teenager. So that part I didn't like as much.
First I have to say this is an awesome story.
Second I have to ask, did Tim Burton get a hold of this chapter? that was intense!
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 13 . 6/25
This was better than professional novels. I really respect you.
Wait but why did MIM used the magic to make Jack invisible to those who do not believe in them? What did the rest hide from him about that and what was he supposed to find out on his own?
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 12 . 3/8
I'll have you know o fucking cried bc of you I hope ur happy
I liked the Princess Bride reference with "only mostly dead".
Hahp Ends chapter 10 . 1/24
What a wonderful dream Pitch has wrought.