Reviews for The Coming of Someday
Really nice. I don't ship Jackrabbit but... XDXDXDXD
But rabbits have cocks? Wtf
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 8/11
Aww yiss. Loved the sequel the first time, love it now. :D))

Itsh sho weird and fantastic and creepy and perfekt and JackRabbit and YASS.

Ok, I'm done now. Probably. Go forth and be awesome. Or go fifth and win a free toaster. :)

Ok, done with puns. For realsies this time. I'm gonna go. You should keep doing this.

Pairing people, writing things, the fandom buisness. Or, as it could go, like, if you were half-asleep or drunk or something...

Pairing fandoms. Writing people. The things.

Ok, siriusly done now. BYEEE!
This is probably the first fanfic to make me cry...of course there have been some close call earlier in this series and other fanfics but this is the first time ive cried. Im not ashamed of it and u should be very happy b/c of it. i love this series!
i really want Jackrabbit but part of me wants to see what would happen if BlackFrost (or BlackIce) happened. I love these stories so much! They make me feel so many emotions!
LittleWesties9 chapter 7 . 5/2
Ohhhhh oh wow
LittleWesties9 chapter 5 . 5/2
Is it because Jack died Pitch changed?
queenlaur chapter 1 . 4/27
Hay, first off I love your work, the chapters where pitch Kidnapped Jack had my heart pumping!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 13 . 4/13
Finishing writing this was a battle for you the way finishing reading it was a battle for me. I've had a tab of this story floating for maybe half a year now and half a year before that, when I got my phone, I read the predecessor. These stories have just HIT me so hard, you know? And with simple raw emotion. Other stories impacted me with their outlook on serious and horrifying issues that are too real, while this, even as an experience exclusive in it's pain to THIS jack, hit me just as strong and that might sound odd but I mean it well and to me it means a lot. Your stories were powerful and insightful, moving and intense. Thank you for this heartbreaking, heartwarming story.
Foxtantine chapter 13 . 3/17
Oh dear, are those tears dropping down my nose coz it is! This story was moving, yet fantastic :) The feels were so intense and flowed freely in every chapter! I can definitely say (wait no offense to whoever wrote that story, what I'm gonna say) that this is better than Harry Potter and the Death Wish fanfictin in a gentle but wise way, unlike the latter story which was heavy and just... heart-breaking. This is a masterpiece and I'm glad to have read it! You're a great author! Keep it up :) and goodluck!
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 3/16
Great job! For some reason I did NOT expect that slightly explicit scene, but I guess that's what I get for not paying close enough attention. I still really enjoyed it! :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/15
I loved that scene with Phil. You really let some of the supporting cast shine, very refreshing.
Zyenna chapter 13 . 3/9
I love this, and the prequel! I have read both twice just so I could enjoy them more.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 1/6
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/6
hahaha... I'm saying that a lot, I think.
Ahh, I wanna find out what happened to Pitch... :P hehe.
And yay, Jack got something in his stocking! :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/6
Awwwww! The angel was his sister!