Reviews for I Am A Psycho Star Fox Fan
GreatMindsofEarth chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
o_o "MADNESS." I whispered.
SVForever chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
"And what the hell language is it that they speak?

It sure ain't Japanese, or French, or Greek!"

I loved that line. Good job! It made me laugh, which is a good sign. I like your poems. *ish also obsessed with SF :)*

Keep up the good work!

SV
Ohaeri Jules chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
And what the hell is it that they speak?

Nice. :-D
CrecentEmerald chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
i really enjoyed this. i'm also a die hard star fox fan. ) all hail fox
StarVix chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Woah, you're insane AND you made it rhyme? That's awsome!
Jenryu chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
LOL! I went absolutly NUTS over Starfox Adventures, but now that I've beaten it over 50 times, it's gotten quite boring. Hm. Now I wish that they had made Dinosaur Planet for gamecube (like with Sabre and everybody) THEN I could have SO MUCH FUN WITH KRYSTAL. I'm pissed that she had almost NO PART in the game AT ALL. This is a funny poem though!
Collin Lowder chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I was like you when it was coming out. I liked the game, but was disappointed when Krystal didn't have a big role. Why did Rare didn't let her have a big role.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
*dot eyes and sweatdrops* honto ni, aneki. you've REALLY lost it. but, i still love ya for that. your insanity counterbalancing my sense of sanity/insanity. still haven't tried that joke we made back at AX02? \

"can you hear me de gozaru ka?"

*nod nod*

"good!"

*walks away, cracking up*

WAHOOOO! Japan Expo, Nov. 30-Dec. 1, here i come! though, i'm gonna hate the parking fees... .tv
Jenger chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I didn't read the poem but your disclaimer is wonderful :)
alexpuppy chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I love it too! I got the new game and played it night and day and I already bet it! its was SOOO good! boy it had an unexpected ending. hope you got the game and like it, because its really really really really good!
Taft chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was wonderful.
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Ok...
Lone Wolf8 chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
LOL

Very funny, that was a good laugh. And it was a good rhyme too. Way to go.
Sir Marble Didymus chapter 1 . 9/23/2002