Reviews for Yami no Jigsaw
YukiGirl21 chapter 6 . 3/13
Holy crap, this was so good. I always wanted to read a good Saw/Yugioh crossover fic. Cuz you know, Dark Psycho Yugi from the earlier version of the manga was pretty crazy and had a thing for games. So this was perfect! The games you thought out for Dark Yugi to solve was incredible and well written! Your OCs were written pretty well too. It would've been SO interesting to see all of the canon characters in on this! But hey, your OCs were great as well! Not to mention, Jigsaw recieved a well earned deserved punishment.
Shadow Kiss Canadian chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
What an intense story. I couldn't help but keep reading. The games that the characters came across were interesting and well thought out. I also enjoyed how Yami no Yugi and Yugi worked together to figure them out. And even though it wasn't a complete happy ending, I think that it was a good one.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Elficiel chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
One word. Just one word: wow.

It was pure amazing. I'm not very familiar with the Jigsaw series, but I think you portrayed its atmosphere pretty well. Dark, and yet so realistic - from the games themselves (Heh. Who'd knew the key was in the toilets?) to the characters. You've made them so human. I was imagining a happy end with everyone getting out of this alive, but the ending was just unexpected. And heartbreaking.

Thanks for writing this. This goes right to my favourites!
Keep up with the awesome stories!
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Yaay (mostly) happy ending! This was really good!
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
*face palms at the Jigsaw part*

...i just noticed that this was kind of a Saw crossover... *heavy sigh*
sirensbane chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
This story was excellent and everyone was so in-character. My favorite part was the description of how easily Yami traversed the room once he used magic, the realization that he didn't have to put those people in danger, but did because he wanted to play the game. Eerie...
Weirdo chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
this is how I wanted the Saw series to end
Getsunohimesama chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
HA! That Kramer dude got it weeeel sticked up his ass didn't he? (grins) Though, wasn't using magic to avoid the traps cheating?

I'm sorry for using such vulgar words, not because I didn't mean them and didn't feel like that but because you might not want to have such vulgarity addressed to your fics. If you want me too, I will remove it and replace it. It's just that I hate it when someone plays with lives. And as I think that your inspiration came from the Saw movies, I am double happy with the ending.
Getsunohimesama chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Dammit woman, that's just...
Getsunohimesama chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
No! I liked Alice! (epic pout manouver)
Getsunohimesama chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
"No one's stomach is being opened!"
Sounds like my Mom when me and my sister are fighting... :)

Creepy but amazing story! Season 0 style fanfics are hard to find and when they are so good they are extremely welcome! Nice job so far!
LineatheHedgehog15 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
That was done very well. I really liked it!