Reviews for Uzumaki I: Setting the Stage
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 20 . 7/9
Awesome story man
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 6/20
Gravity doesn't hold the Raengan together.
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 6/19
Heh. Okay.

Gamamaru isn't all knowing and all seeing, by the way.
He's freaking OLD and knows a lot of shit. But he's also senile. But I think he does this on purpose. Making as if he's forgotten people's names.

And he can't see all of the future. Only when he dreams does he see the future. And only then certain parts of it, not all. He never has seen the complete picture. Not even when he told his first prophesy to Hagoromo.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 6/19
We all know now, according to the Anime Canon, that Toad dreams are prophetic.

Gamamaru is probably the longest living Toad in the world at this point in time. Having lived since before the birth of Hagoromo.
It was Gamamaru who made the prophesy about the mischievous boy with blue eyes who will amuse himself with the names of the Nine Biju...
What keep goin!
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 3 . 3/13
Blah. So out of character with how they were in the manga, nightmare or not. Better luck next time.
Queen-B-9 chapter 6 . 3/8
Hey yea I like the general plot of the story but from what I've read so far it sounds like you don't understand the consepts of genjutsu or senjutsu you should really review these two topics.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 1/21
yeah there is way too much un necessary shit happening. it is really detracting from the great story you had been building up until just a couple chapters ago. All that needed done was for Naruto to go to the exams and to become a chuunin. have some alone time with Karin to get closer and then to go back to Konoha.
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/21
Yepp I was right. They should have left the snake to deal with the Iwa nin. They they mist likely would not have had tohave err Naruto almost kill himself. And what the fuck Tsunade? The Chuunin exam is suppose to be just fot gennin she is no beyter than Orochimaru ans without her oppai interference nom of that shot would have happened.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/21
Yeah the violence towards Naruto isn't 'well deserved'... Also Nsruto really shouldn't be afraid of those animals at all sd especially to the I if his bowels wanting to release? Also Naruto I'm all honesty should have decimated the Iwa team. Where was his hundreds-thousands of clones he should have made at? Furthermore he shoukd have used thevsnake as a distraction and continued on instead of risking the Iwa nins attacking and potentially doing even more damage to Karin then before. Karin healed the ninja that attacked her with the intent to kill? This wasn't a friendly spar... and then Naruto asked her to use her special healing what the fuck?
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 1/21
The kissing scene was really cute, however, I don't see a relationship lasting long if she os going to constantly call him stupid or and idiot or hitting him like Sakura.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 1/21
I really doubt a gorilla would be more dangerous to Naruto than Sasuke Itachi or Madara
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 1/21
I think that you made naruto into a bit of a scared cat .-. The premise is good though
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/21/2015