Reviews for Uzumaki I: Setting the Stage
excellent story, CONGRATULATIONS!
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 9/24
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 9/24
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 5/4
you have no reason to apologize you did a very good job with the story anothe no they not OOC you captured perfectly I don't know enough about the character Karin but I think you did a pretty good job of her character he wants you to make a sequel the story and make it ready for when you did a very good job so don't judge yourself so hard I'm very impressed you did a much better job then other fanfiction so keep up the good work cuz I really want to present a story and I'm hoping you'll make a sequel or something tie in for the naruto next generation I like to see that if you we do that and make it a good story I trust you to do it I appreciate it thank you then
Luke Schmidt chapter 10 . 4/28
What about when he killed Kakazu?
Love it chapter 10 . 4/3
I love your story! (I'm on ch. 11) You are an extraordinary writer. But the only things that bother me was Ino still at their house when Karin woke up. I'm not against your ship, and I understand why you added her in the mix along with the other girl but, how was she still there? Did she sleep on the couch? Or did she go home and show up early? And Naruto to my memory hasn't killed anybody but he has fought with full intent to kill. Like Haku, Deidara, and Kabuto. Please don't hate me!
Silent Bunshin chapter 20 . 3/13
I really like this story. I hope you continue to update. I like the idea of this pairing and want to see where you go with it.
Seta chapter 13 . 1/29
Honestly not feeling any sympathy for Naruto at the end here. You've really painted him to be a total scum bag. Not sure that was intentional or not but that's how it went. Glossing over Ino's forced and unrealistic break up here straight to Naruto. Ino breaks up with him, Naruto asks if he deserves Karin and a second later asks Ino if she wants to pick up where they left off.

Naruto has degraded into a total douche player. He has to reap what he sows and I can't help but feel he doesn't deserve to be with any one after playing those girls.

Ugh I'm sorry for the rant. Teenage high-school type drama is just infuriating to read.
Seta chapter 11 . 1/28
Do you have a scat fetish or something? Your descriptions on Naruto's diarrhea and urination as well as the shit stain thing was a total and complete turn off for this chapter. It was disgusting and nearly made me just drop it all and read or do something else. It killed any and all bad ass feels this chapter may have given.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
So evil
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Z chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
that last part...that was funny! Naruto immediately knew he was screwed and Karin was pissed.
Z chapter 4 . 12/2/2014 really enjoying this story. Karin doesn't get enough attention. Plus, Ino is a hot babe herself... its nice to read a fanfic that focuses on such interesting character combinations. im impressed. just don't ruin it in further chapters...
ThouShaltKill chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I love NaruIno too...but I came to this story cause I saw it was NaruKarin, which is almost overtaking my NaruIno love...but these ships will never sail in canon...ugh...

either way i'm confused now by your author's notes.