Reviews for Old Ghosts
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was a very intense story. You did a great job of capturing post traumatic stress disorder, and the way it would have been effecting Dean after all that Hell. And the sudden onslaught of nightmarish visions for poor Dean was both terrifying and impressive. You constructed there a horrifying little scene, complete with snarky Alastair and hellish memories that sent shivers down my spine. Honestly, your portrayal of Alastair probably got me the most. It was really accurate for his character, thus making the moment even more scary. (To this day I find Alastair to be the creepiest villain ever created on the show. Sure, Metatron is the slimiest and Crowley is cunning and Lucifer was interpreted really well... But Alastair is still the one the freaks me out most and that I hate the most. lol) So yeah, great job with your use of Alastair and the way you wrote him. You got it right and it added so much to the moment.

I'm also REALLY happy Sam and Cas were able to figure out what was bothering Dean so they could save him from himself. And I'm pleased Cas erased Dean's memories of his hallucinations, because he shouldn't have to remember actual Hell, let alone remember the hell his own brain concocts for him.

Great job! :)

P.S. I saw all those amazing reviews you left me, and I promise to reply to them all as soon as I can. I just didn't have time today to do them. But I thankfully DID have some time to read this during work. ;)
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hallucinations can be so real that it's scary. Poor Dean :( Awesome fic!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Type your review here...
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Yus! I've been so excited to read this since you told me about it. I loved loved loved it! Dean's hallucination was really awesome. Everyone seemed really in character to me, especially Dean. Oh, and Sam's bitchface #27 made me laugh.
So anyway, this was amazing :)