Reviews for The New Clone War
eecobeo chapter 1 . 8/21
This is a very interesting story I really hope you continue this
I wish you could make more chapters for this ,perhaps you could have the tv series episode involved.
Olivia K chapter 1 . 5/8
I see... INCOMING! Dude, that was priceless! Well no, but funny none the less!
toprichie97 chapter 1 . 2/1
*prods* this gonna be something you are gonna come back to or is it done for good
twilightnite13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
interesting...I cant wait to see more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
WTF!?
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Will you please continue this story sometime soon as you can
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
This is am awesome idea. Continue NOW! Please.
Cashagon chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
If at all possible, I order you to report back to me with more of the story! At once!
Adam Jensen-TheCyborgVigilante chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is awesome. I can totally see Spidey kicking ass and taking names while being amazing as always in the Star Wars universe. I wonder how he'd handle a fight against Asajj Ventress?
srgthamy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
this is very inspiring and i feel like doing something like this myself you obviously have some good ideas so if you want to drop something on me you can find me on my deviantart/youtube account. please do.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
this is really good and cant wait for more
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You must make more chapters, definitely a good start and idea. :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Awesome with a capital A!

This is great putting Spider-Man in the Clone Wars like this.

It's so cool how it's gone so far in this first chapter.

Great spot to put him during it during Anakin and Ahsoka's missing to rescue Jabba's kid before the series.

I hope the scenes of running into Ventress and that rancor (I think) and the fight with the vulture droid will be mentioned here.

I kinda hope that eventually Spider-Man will say or at least think in a joke-like way of comparing the Clone Wars to a galactic version of Terminator.

You know, a war of the humans (clones) against the machines (Separatist droids).

This is worth continuing and hope to see a good number of chapters in the days to come.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
A nice start, and would be fun to see what all might happen as Peter mixes it up with the Star Wars verse.