Reviews for The New Clone War
The Nameless Scribe chapter 3 . 1/15
Hey. Not sure if you are updating this soon, but it is pretty good. Only issue is chapter length, but even that isnt too bad.

Great work.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
Will we get to see some PeterxAhsoka moments?
VladImpaler chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
"Reed would love to study their technology".Please,Reed Richards developed technology more advanved then star wars while he was in high school.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Hey I wonder I spidey will also be in the Star Wars the clone wars episodes.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
When will we get to see more chapters?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
Please don't stop. And have peter and ahsoka have a lemon scene.
shawn.desai chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Could you have Peter talk to Boba Fett after his attempt to kill Mace Windu? Try to relate to him maybe?
Alrain chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Good story keep it up.
Bucio chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
I reread the first two chapters to remember and not bad, rest to see how lucky is this version of Spider in the events of Clon Wars.

From what I've always been curious about pre-episode 4 crossovers, is to see if any of them, anyone prevents Anakin from fall and becoming Darth Vader. I know Vader is iconic, but maybe it could happen something different, Like Palpatine, having cloned Anakin and raised that clone as Sith from the beginning, as a backup plan, in case Anakin did not accept his offer.

In this story, at least as you present it, Anakin and Peter have certain similarities in their past, having suffered tragedies for power, Peter for not using it responsibly and Anakin, for lack thereof, besides a certain spark between Peter and Ahsoka, to have a similar sense of humor, and when Peter raised the charm by removing the mask, to rest a little and captivating the interest of Ahsoka

Although Peter also gained the interest, or rather, the intense hatred of Ventress, who was so upset that she ignored Obi-Wan (which was funny, when he got all ready to fight her and she does not even care, with he feeling something between relieved and insulted)

Another memorable reaction was that of Anakin at the end of the third chapter, which seemed a mixture of father or jealous boyfriend, with Obi-Wan having fun, and perhaps enjoying a little, to see Anakin worry about his padawan, as he worried at the time for Anakin.

It would be funny that in a moment of extreme fury and looking for a way to silence him and surprise him, Ventress kissed Peter, achieving her goal and perhaps enjoying it too, which would make Ahsoka very jealous, to the point that he would also do the same, leaving a very confused Peter, a very irritated Anakin, and Obi-Wan who would be very amusing, to see the chaos that surrounds his old padawan

Good luck and keep it up
JC chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
Great,I feel Anakin will be a brother to Ahsoka,and will aceept Her and Peter,s feeling for each Other.
I always hate Bashing stories I hope you do not that to Anakin.

Any chance you do a crossover bewteen Spider-Man and Overwatch?
Happy Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
You updated!
Finally!
I love this story and you're humour so much and have re-read the chapters so many times, yet they still keep me interested. Please update more often if you're able, this story is pure gold and written wonderfully!
I eagerly await the next update!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
Enjoyable job on the update, hope you'll post more soon.
Any idea how many chapter the "Clone Wars" movie will be?
Big.Grey.Bird chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
Glad to see an update cant wait for next update keep up great work
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
Could you make the bracers if his legs and arms made of some indestructible material and have deflect lasers and light saber blows like Wonder Woman?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »