Reviews for Peter and Ahsoka
MANUEL01 chapter 2 . 1/4
If I can give you an idea, a new hope it's just like a candle in the shadows for everyone, so this base of "Avengers Jedis" one of the starting points of a rebelion against the empire, not to mention maybe the last remember/teaching techniques of the force, so a young farmboy wouldn't need to fell so alone in the future, and as they have contact with Bail Organa, even more reason to fight.

New rebelion technologies coming from Iron Man to help ships and weapons, medical upgrades including or not force powers, even secret attacks that would strike fear at the heart of any stormtrooper (they come, they fight, they get out and we didn't even know what had happened) (Wasp, Shaak Ti, cap america, ashoka and spider-man)

continue to write, you always enjoy us with your texts
savvy001 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Cool pairings of new relationships here, look forward to see how it's going. Great chapter!~
*** Ahsoka's, "Oh God!" response got me. That was a hoot! ***
eecobeo chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Yay new chapter I know you wanted to speed things up the chapter should have been much longer showing the time spent on teth with the rising rebellion & the relationships growing
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Good work on the new chapter, hope for more soon. Maybe do a time-ship to "Star Wars Rebels"?
eecobeo chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I'm enjoying this more chapters please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Please can you continue this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Please can you continue
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Please update when you can or when you want to.
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Not a bad story, hope for more soon
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Pretty cool for something that came to be due to being bored.

Liking that some Avengers, X-Men and Spider-Man were brought into the Clone Wars.

Feel sorry that they lost thier way of getting home for now but really think it awesome how they're helping the war effort for the Republic.

Think the Clone Troopers messed up what orders they got having to do with when to blow the enemy base, or were they to do it despite the Jedi may still be inside the base when the bombs were ready?

Bet the one thing the heroes may like about this war they found themselves in is that there's no real killing being done to the side of the enemy due to them being mainly battle droids that their army is made of.

But not that they feel no sense of loss on their side even with the Republic Army being made up of clones.

Good job on this.
randomy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Nicely done although your other story is better. This one is worth it for the dialogue part and less so with all the descriptions. Only an opinion of course.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
starwars is always of the good. well done sir.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I hope you make this longer than 2 chapters.