Reviews for Let's Go Home
harnicem chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Very enjoyable. It is hard to imagine all the things that are not understandable for Ichabod. I think it would be hard for any of us to end up in his time, but at least we would have history as a reference point. History doesn't generally reflect reality though, particularly about the day to day details.

I like your writing and look forward to reading more of it in the future.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Ugh. So lovely :)
Sarah chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Really liked that, the end made me laugh out loud.
Elohim.Aelf chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Gah! Ichabod is just too darn adorable! xD Ugh too much cuteness!
mayalewis16 chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
hahahahahahahahahaha! I love it! this was excellent! great job!
Dina C chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
LOVED this chapter! :-D So so happy that she held his hand and promised him ice cream. It was really endearing to see how caring she was towards him, and how much it meant to him, too. I enjoyed his private reflections as well. They added more depth to what could have been very simple narrative. Good work. Now I want to read about his reaction to ice cream. :-)
gatheryourbreath chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
"I'll buy you an ice cream."
"I do not want an ice cream."
"Yes you do."
I literally shouted with laughter. good work. very cute.
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
This is a very interesting story so far.
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Really good chapter, considering the subject matter, really looking forward to the next chapter. Ichabod and modern medicine, should be entertaining!
tuberose chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
lol crane just had to classify things didn't he?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
This is a really wonderful story! Can't wait to read more and see what Ichabod thinks of shots.
DeathGoddesses chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I cant wait to read cranes reaction when he sees the neddles.
Dina C chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Very amusing. And yes, I want Abbie to hold his hand when he gets his shots. :-) Maybe she can promise him ice cream if he's good. :-)
Dina C chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I continue to enjoy this story of yours very much, in large part because you have filled in the ordinary details of every day life. These are just the kinds of things I'm most curious about in the world of the show, so it's very satisfying to see how he reacts to modern dishes, clothes, food, etc. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Enjoyed this chapter very much. Canon.