Reviews for Animated Conversation
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Cute. And well-written to boot. Thanks.

-Albus
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
LOL. That was great. Adorable, and very good writing!
krage chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
very cute story
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was so adorable!
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Pretty good story. I really liked it. :)
Kim chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I should have read Britton's review before reading because I was drinking water and literally choked at the crabs joke. I had to stop reading for a few minutes to regain composure. I thought it was a great story!
NikiH chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh, that was great. I was cracking up the whole way through. Awesome.

Thanks for the laugh!
BashirXena chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was very entertaining! Good characterization. A very funny idea.
PlasmaBomb chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*cracks up* Oh god, this was so great. It actually sounded like a real conversation that men would have, what with the lewd comments and curse words. Very nice.

Adding this to my favorites, obviously ;).

Ciao,

Plasma
Britton chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my God, I snorted Diet Coke out my nose from laughing...WARNING: DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING WHILE READING THIS - it's BRILLIANT! Warm and fuzzy and hysterically funny with just a perfect pinch of crude LOL Pochahontas...double-D BWAHAHAHAHAHA
sadi chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I love it! It's wonderful and so funny to see these guys with a little girl! The characterization is perfect especially will be a great sleeping against him it's so cute! Your story is a delight!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Three words: I Loved it.
grace chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
hehehe v. good
Tickled Pink chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
HA HA HA! This story is great. I love it and it is so funny. Your other one is great to. It's further in depth with the Cath/Warrick thing which is great. You need to keep writing about them, there aren't enough Warrick stories and yours are great. Keep writing.
BIG Smiles :)
Becki chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Aww so cute so cute! Man i'd love Greg to take me to a disney movie...M *She says heading off to take a cold shower...*