Reviews for My Dirty Little One-Shot
I love how he was Jim Morrison
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Shit! That was AWESOME!
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I really wish I could see Peeta in tight leather pants lol. Awesome one-shot ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Just thank you so much for using witchy woman by the eagles I've been dying for someone to use it! Creative
ct522 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well, darling. I am fanning myself here. I mean, you should have a holiday one-shot every time! Peeta in leather is just - I have no words for it. And I think Katniss just used the dress as an excuse to go commando. I love the idea of Finnick spraying garlic vodka because he is such a superstitious, sentimentalist and I enjoy this image very much.

So what are K&P's plans for Thanksgiving, I wonder? I certainly hope you are thinking about it!

pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013

This was totally cute, sexy and romantic!

Who knew that Peeta could pull off Jim Morrison. Good costume. Katniss was dressed up
like a Goddess.

They took advantage of their costumes by slipping away from the party to get reaquainted with
each other sexually. Gotta love how Katniss was prepared with no panties. WHOAH!

Great job!
sarammlover chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hot...of course!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great everlark fluff and smut. Thanks for sharing
Court81981 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Well this was a super sexy Halloween treat! Great inspired costume choices too, and very playful and still-hot banter between Everlark. Thank you for sharing. :)
Chasing Silmarils chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hahaha, this was great. So Annie gets pregnant? ;)
The characters are marvelous as usual, and the writing was wonderful. I loved the descriptions of the party and the people there! :D