Reviews for Exclusivity
Naz chapter 1 . 1/20
Damn right he does :D 3 3 3
TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is truly heartwarming to read; I hope to read more Straw Hat and One Piece fanfics like this one again soon
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Short and sweetLove it!
Musiciscomfort chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I smiled for hours after reading this. This is perfect. Out of all the One Piece fanfiction writers out there, you are probably the best. You get it right. Keep on writing! ;)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Ooh, I love this one ;)
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
This was so cute! I'm a sucker for a possessive crew and a clueless Luffy. Thank you for writing this wonderful one-shot!
Yifto chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Short, sweet and fluffy. Love it.
Travesti chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
So Cute!
Noone chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I love this
kagome higurashi chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
please write some more. how will the crew react to meeting shanks, ace, and sabo? what will their reactions be?
EctoAdler chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
oh my god XDD this was so cute! i cant help but love how possesive the crew are and how clueless Luffy is X'D
RoseTheOneForeverUnloved chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
damn, they are possesive
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
God I love this! Oh do one where they find out about Boa Hancock and are like this or similar please?
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Awesome! I love how possessive the Straw Hat Pirates are. It wicked how Zoro came in and saved his captain from that creep.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
YES! I've been looking for a fic like this! I really hope you can do a full-length story in which all the Strawhats are in love with Luffy and he's oblivious as usual.