Reviews for Blue Skies and Green Fields
musme chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
I like it
I discovered your fics,and I love your universe.
So, thanks
farronewp chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Tail*
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
How clever! I like it. Thorin shall have his fortune and moutainous throne, but never his Arkenstone, his badge of office... Serves him right, stuck-up douchebag.

(Though I gotta hand it to the make-up artists for the Hobbit movies. They made him look like a Grade-AAA Extra Special Reserve cut of Beef.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Oh my. Well, this is fiction after all, so I guess it's okay...

Though Smaug-As-A-Man is apparently all STUD... I've got Benedict Cumberbatch's voice in my head, reading these lines... *dies*
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
The kiss felt rushed and contrived... insofar as a dragon would NOT want to take possession of anything he/she sees.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Awwwwww. Cute, slightly-unhinged Bilbo is ridiculously adorable and is pure fluff, in the literary sense... It avoids being Glurg(thankfully) by virtue of being a plausible scenario. Bilbo, having never been an adventurer or great tactician can not see any logical way for 13 dwarves to kill this big, beautiful, terrifying dragon. It's madness. Pure madness. And so, he chooses a quick, if not painless death, in preference to the other options.

Like it, faved it, and will read the rest momentarily.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
*cackles maniacally* XD
Hack Generation chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
HOLY MAHAL THERES A SEQUEEEEEL YESYESYES
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Lol I love that last bit. I wonder what Thorin will do when he can't find the Arkenstone?
A Perfect Moment chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I WAS LOOKING ALL DAY FOR YOUR STORY! I'm so happy that I found it. Keep up the lovely writing. :)
kirallie chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Huh. Not sure what I think honestly. Wether I enjoyed or just found it...odd. Good writing though either way
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/24/2014