Reviews for Empty Room
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 24 . 11/9/2020
Oh, I hate being right sometimes...poor Garon.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 23 . 11/8/2020
Oh my God, Mary! I enjoyed the flashback to Avery's previous life, too.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 22 . 11/6/2020
Nooo, not Garon!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
Avery certainly took Sherlock's stalker room well, eh?
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 15 . 11/5/2020
Oh, remember crowds and nightclubs, eh? This chase is so much fun, I will be sad when it's over.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
"When you lose someone close to you, you'll understand." That sounds like foreshadowing to me! I am nervous and excited to read more.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 9 . 11/2/2020
Could it be...that Baron is the serial killer? Unlikely, but I am just putting it out there!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
It's been so long since I read this story. I remember why I enjoyed it so much - this time, I aim to finish it! I had to look up the word blatherskite, so I have learnt a new word today, haha.
mymindisnotaplace chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
gosh is Sherlock politely asking John to go get laid ? XD
krasivaya chapter 24 . 9/29/2017
Hey there, you lovely author! Is there any chance that you will be updating this? I didn't quite get that last author's note. Was that an announcement that you won't be writing this fic anymore. Quite honestly, I'll be really sad and disheartened if this is left undone, as I had come to really love the characters in this story. But anyhow, I will thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing up this beautiful story and these characters. :D *lots of hearts and kissesSayonara!
Nightingrave chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
I swear to God, if Avery is really Dahlia, I will scream. Stereotypical plot twist, I know, but, please. Jesus, do me a solid on this one.
vampireluph chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
You are an amazing, fantastic, extraordinary author ! Have I told you that? I love this story to oblivion! Seriously, when I say I love a story, it means I love it very much, because there aren't many good Sherlock OC stories out there, and you have done a really good Sherlock story in here. So when I found this yesterday, I instantly curled up in my bedroom and read your story until dawn. I love the development of the characters, how you don't rush into things and put every detail thoroughly. This story deserves a thousand reviews and more ! Thank you for making my day bettee. I can't get enough of this story, and I hope you will update soon author san ! Best of luck to you (wink wink, pun intended lol ;) )
Love and hugs from Indonesia.
P.S: I also love your Khan and Smaug story very much (and I dont even know LoTR/ the hobbit), you should write a proper novel and publish it so the world can see how amazing an author you are, I hope I can write a story as good as you do someday ;)
Artful-Becca28 chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
I am loving this! I'm usually not a big reader of deviations from series but after readin your Star Trek fic I couldn't be more excited to read your Sherlock fic and I'm so happy I did. I have to say though, I really enjoyed the addition of Mary who is one of my favourite characters. Mary and Sherlock have a relationship that is just marvellous and I hope that do become a part of this fic. Can't wait for more! Xoxo
galwidanatitud chapter 24 . 1/19/2017
uhmmm...eewww! :P
TheKyloFanatic chapter 24 . 1/19/2017
So happy to see an update for this story. It was a good one too. I could picture as I was reading it how grumpy Sherlock would be when he gets sick, you described him perfectly. Poor Garon, I wonder when Moran came to Baker Street to carry out the murder? And what case did he leave for Sherlock? Can't wait to find out more. Update again soon!