Reviews for Marvelous & Amazing
awwww any more coming? they are jjust so cute!
zainethedemonking chapter 24 . 6/24
It's a little unfortunate that this has been dead in the water for almost 3 years.

It's pretty damn great.
Starkiller93 chapter 13 . 1/29
Do you mind if I do something similar to this for one of my stories? I'll be using different songs of course, but I just wanted to ask you first so you won't think I'm ripping you off.
Dante 101 chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
I love Deadpool! Please write more about him! Oh and I noticed that Deadpool wrote RPD instead of RDP.
Imaxwebber chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
I could see them going on a date to the air and space museum
kspidey2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
You are not updating your love and war story,last it was updated in Nov 2015 ...so can you please update this story ...
Chronicler2 chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Wait wait, ex-husband?
MaverickCoyote9 chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Wonderful stories and they are all over the map. Action, drama, comedy, all solid entertaining tales. You demonstrate excellent range in your ability to write a good story. I am a hardcore fan of the MJ/Peter pairing. I grew up with it and I hate that Marvel ended it. But if Carol and Pete got together officially and you were writing it, it would be hard to deny the chemistry you can create. Thanks for the writing this.
Sir Falinn chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
Dude, where are the new chapter? I want so bad see Black Cat vs Ms. Marvel!
SilentReader97 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
(0o0) is is my reaction after she said "im preg..." (0o0)
SilentReader97 chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
That was so fucking good/hot
SilentReader97 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
This is short, funny and cute chapter
ChrisZilla18 chapter 24 . 5/10/2015
If I'm gonna be honest, I was always shipping Spidey with either Mary Jane or Silk. But thanks to you and your oneshots/stories has made me support Spidey/Ms. Marvel. Also the next chapter should be on Black Cat Vs Ms. Marvel cause you already had Spider-Man fight against Mystique only seems fair. Anyways great job keep up the good work!
Bob chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Yes avx is life. I think u put the wrong account issue tho cause 9 SPOILERS was the one where spidey tricked colossus and magik into taking each other out
griezz chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Gotta love this series! I was always a Peter/Carol shipper back when the Marvel comics followed the developing romance, and I hated that the relationship just sorta evaporated. Thank you so much for these vignettes, even with their disjointed confusingness. :-)