Reviews for Hear Our Stories
Ace chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Hazard makes clones of Drake and Savannah and they become badass antagonists
alicia chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
'And then, one of those girl Careers from 2 approached me from behind and punched me hard.'

Thanks foxy ;)
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Eh, not warming up to the idea that District one is demonized further by having them all being portrayed as shallow lapdogs no different from the Capitol, and for the narrator to be that one decent person who isn't obsessed with their looks even though there's no explanation given where she had come to that realization (or even why she was called something that has nothing to do with luxury).
Lya200 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Plz continue
Drazhenga Kezchaltov chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Hey, probably my first time reviewing here.

Just continue it for like.. 2 chaps. It'll be fine :)

Keep up the good work Foxface :D

-Drake Oblivion (himself)
Ace chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
I'll just surrender the spot to someone else, unless you don't mind. The names match some anime characters, Kilua (Killua) is from HunterXHunter, Sol is from Fairy Tail.

Go Dravannah! *applause*
Lya200 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Romeo and Juliet love story
Lya200 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Ooh can't wait
Lya200 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
It is amazing thinking of how everyone dies
Zore chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
No errors no problems what so ever. Not as interesting as the ones from before though.. I hope the stories related to Drake and Savannah will be very interesting for many of us. Keep up the good work and try your best to make upcoming stories more interesting. :D
FalknerBlue chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I want more. I love this. Anyway, would Rey and Fawn get one chapter because they got kidnapped the same time?
sad fo sam chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Sam !1!11
Ace chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Hi, it's been quite some time cause I've been busy with my own stuff at FictionPress. I'm betting everyone is just impatiently staring at their computer screen, chanting 'Dravannah, Dravannah, Dravannah." I suppose I'm not getting a lot of attention by the other viewers cause they'll just say 'forget about Ace, get to Savannah already!' All these events mirror things we do in reality, but I don't think *Blakers* thinks that way.

Keep writing! Pick up the pace if you can! :D
Zore chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Nice stories so far. Interesting backgrounds about the characters too. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more interesting stories.
Lya200 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013