Reviews for The Fellowship of the Pen
RandomFandoms14 chapter 2 . 7/6
Question: I thought Legolas DID have blonde hair...? Then again, he probably has brown hair in the books, and I've never read the books up to the point where he shows up.
7doom chapter 7 . 6/27
Not a Legolas!mary-Sue! My eyes! MY EYES!
I love this story, it's hilarious.
Lysana chapter 7 . 6/15
Trust issues aren't funny. Mocking and belittling that very real form of human trauma is not only ineffective as humor, it's also disrespectful. It surprises me that you, a generally aware person, would have missed that.

Other than that, good chapter.

By the way, I'm not interested in a personal reply to this review. That would just be upsetting to me, regardless of what you might say. If you think my comment is valid, that would best be addressed through the future choices you make about your publicized writing, and which aspects of human life and pain you do or don't choose to make a mockery of from today forward.

Turn about is fair play, though. I don't expect to read, let alone review, any more of your writing after this. So you won't have to worry about that.

-Lysana
Queen Amaryllis Kay chapter 2 . 6/14
I love it!
I was a bit confused about Legolas, in the chapter you described him as having naturally dark hair, but in the films he has blonde hair. I don't know if he has dark hair in the books or...?
7doom chapter 2 . 6/13
FINALLY! Legolas has his PROPER hair colour!(according to the books anyway) THANK-YOU!
RandomObserver42 chapter 7 . 6/12
Yay! An update! :D

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, particularly the Sue blinds. I look forward to the horrors of Sue Middle Earth. :)
Aria Breuer chapter 7 . 6/12
Honestly, that Sue that entered and talked to Legolas is pretty messed up. Her talking about meeting characters in her dreams, that's pretty common with me and as I've spoken to people, can be common for others as well and there's no way to control that. Just thought I'd point that out. But yeah, there were some things the Falling-Into-Middle-earth!Sue said that I can relate.

But yeah, this was another well-written chapter, and quite long, I'll say. But then, they're all long and quite interesting. I do feel for the characters though. Great work, as usual! At least now the second Fellowship's journey has officially begun.

Aria Breuer chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Another good, long chapter. It seems Legolas is showing as much nervousness as Frodo, but the nervousness may be different between the two. It seems Merry and Pippin are behaving as they normally do. Still waiting for those cliches on hobbits to appear, but maybe that's in another chapter. I can wait.

Good work. I look forward to reading more.

Aria Breuer chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Good long chapter. I've noticed some traits that people think of hobbits: how they are creatures, helpless, childish, and so on. I'm sure you can work something into it, since it might parody these. Although, I don't think Merry, Pippin, Frodo, and Sam will be grateful.

Good work. I look forward to reading more.

AlleyCattDancer chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Hilarious! (Falls off chair and dies laughing). I kinda feel sorry for Legolas, getting chased by all those Sues! Pure brilliance! I love it! :)
Araloth the Random chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Hahaha! This is priceless! The liquid logic made me chortle with glee. Ah, how I love a good Sue parody.

And...I must admit I'm nearly in tears over the fact that my silly Fair Wanderer stories actually inspired you to write these ones. *hugs* Thank you, mellon nin.

Do keep writing! I want to see more. :)

Ara
Aria Breuer chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I must say, this is a very interesting story. I've read parodies where the Mary-Sues are taken care of, but this one is well-written. You get into the original characters in a way that helps the story and keeps the canon characters moving the story forward. There must be a lot of fandoms, other than the major ones, that suffer from the same pattern of story themes and Mary-Sues. It's ridiculous.

Good work, so far. I look forward to reading more of this story.

ElvenFox5 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Ooh, good writing and idea, love it! It's great that someone is just poking fun at all fanfic writers instead of teasing and picking on some in a really mean way. Yes, I admit, I have thought up some Mary Sues as well...
Teapot of transformation chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Thanks for updating. Great story.
drwatsonn chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
This is possibly one of the greatest gems I have ever stumbled upon. It's such a refreshing and amazing idea and the way you write it just makes it ten times more wonderful and intriguing! Keep up the great work! I'll be patiently waiting for an update!