Reviews for Flowers in Her Hair
Lexie chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
After finishing the anime, I knew I just needed to read more about these two. Such a lovely take on Yukiatsu and Tsuruko's relationship. You also did a great job of staying true to the characters' personalities. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
THIS IS AMAZING. Loved the character depth in here :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
i want morreeee hehee. your story is awesome.
love it so much thanks
Artemis Raven Courtney chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Just finished watching Anohana and I seriously ship these two, so thanks for this! It was adorable and beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
asdghkl perfect story!
garden rain chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
DAZ SO KUTE i usually hate yukiatsu bc hes evil and duant like tsuruko but i like him in this fic! Great job!
TomorrowDiesOut chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
The feelings you were able to put into words were absolutely beautiful. Pure. The meanings behind the flowers and why Yukiatsu had given them to Tsuruko honestly makes me smile. I think the general theme of being insecure about your feelings and your own self is beautifully tied into reassurance that there was no need for insecurities at the end. It was an honest pleasure for being able to read this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Do another one of this :3 I really enjoy reading this pair my OTP
Ninja Cats and Rainbows chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I liked it :) Love the idea too~
Animelover47 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This was not cheesy at all. It was very well written...very much true to the characters. They were written as they would act or what they would say, feel,etc. This was a great story!
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
That was really sweet, and perfectly paced! I love how you didn't rush these two and just let it naturally progress and bloom.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This was soooo sweet! You are one of the few people that can write something cute and actually keep the characters in character. I loved the way that each flower meant something. It was lovely:)
my tea chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
this is probably the best yukiatsu x tsuruko fanfic that i've ever read.
they are so in character, gosh i can even imagine it in my head kyaaaaaaa. they are just so cute together. the flower language too, it symbolized how their relationship progressed. good work, koa-san! i hope to reading more of your yuki x tsuru fic in the future. hehee.. have you seen anohana the movie? i'm hoping you'll get inspiration about them and then make another yukiatsu tsuruko fanfic hehee.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
So cute, her answer was perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014