Reviews for Frozen Solid Fics November
FrozenDaily chapter 22 . 3/6
Wow this chapter is SO cute omg... Elsie to the snowman to i thought youd never ask to making Elsa dislexic haha
FrozenDaily chapter 2 . 2/27
Wow... truly an unexpected gem this chapter is!
Beverly chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
GREAT JUST GREAT I COULD FEEL THE EMOTIONAL PAIN WHEN ELSA SHUT ANNA OUT TO WHEN ANNA AND ELSA FELT HEARTACHE WHEN THIER MOTHER AND FATHER DIED AND THE LOVE BETWEEN ANNA AND ELSA TO ANNA AND KRISTOFF BUETIFULL JUST BUETIFULL BECOME A AUTHOR YOUR STORY WAZ BUETIFULL
Beverly age 11 for real
megan chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
does elsa even die in this chapter
Kristen Hudson chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Aw, Kristoff and Anna...love those two together.
Kristen Hudson chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
This is so beautifully written, but so terribly sad. Elsa and Anna were too young to lose their parents, and poor Elsa was too young to be burdened with queenship, though of course she came through. The last sentence really tugged at my heart, with its simple painful finality.
Kristen Hudson chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Oh, I love this sweet scene between Elsa and Olaf. Olaf seems to be hard to write, especially as anything more than a goofy not too bright sidekick. But its nice to see a more wistful side of him, though he is the eternal optimist. But that's important to have sometimes.
Kristen Hudson chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Oh, I'm with Anna here, the thought of a mouse running around in my room would drive me crazy...no way I'd be able to sleep. I think Anna needs to insist on sleeping in Elsa's room until the castle can be fumigated, or at least until she can buy a couple of cats.
Kristen Hudson chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
I love your insight into Anna's thoughts at this scene, and how protective she is of Elsa. It's exactly how I would imagine she felt.
Kristen Hudson chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Poor Anna...the best laid plans often go astray, lol.
Kristen Hudson chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
It's so sad that even the loss of their parents couldn't mend the rift between the sisters, but it's harder to do that when Elsa isn't acting out of anger, etc., but a selfless desire to keep her sister safe. The saddest part of the movie, to me, is after the funeral when Anna and Elsa are still separated by the door, both of them grieving and longing to be together, but kept apart. Though you've tweaked it a bit here to make it more realistic, with Elsa attending the funeral, that same sense of sorrow and grief is here. Poor Elsa to burdened with duty so young, and poor Anna who is still a child really and feels so alone. I'm glad they at least had a brief moment where they could connect and comfort each other.
Kristen Hudson chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Love the bond between Kristoff and Sven!
Kristen Hudson chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I've read all of your one-shots and love the detail and emotional depth you've brought to the story/characters. I feel so sorry for Elsa, and Anna, and the whole family, though I want to shake the parents for handling the situation so poorly ("Fear will be Elsa's enemy"...so let's isolate her and make her feel that she's dangerous and a threat to everyone...Yes, that will help her learn control!). But here you can see how difficult it is when they can't even do normal family fun things.
horse chapter 5 . 4/24/2014