Reviews for Silence is Golden
Temryz chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This story is soo Good seriously it amazing.
Tamani chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
hey love your story! Just wondering though if the story is renamed anything different?
Sarah chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
I couldnt find the link for the new version in your profile. Is it somewhere else?
Brigadier7899 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Grammar's not always the most important aspect of a story. Matter of fact, there are times when perfect grammar merely bogs down a good story, thus making it difficult to follow. Often, character development will play a larger role. You have a unique story; it is a shame to see it discontinued. Still, as it is your story, you've the right to do as you please with it!
TheShinx chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
I don't mind that your going to discontinue it, but please don't delete it!
skewedchoice chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
aw. well, thanks for the heads up.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Wow.
You are either very desperate for attention, or very stupid.
Do you realize just how bad other fanfictions are? Do you know what kind of shit a person has to dig through just to find a story like this?
God.
I'm willing to bet that the rewrite is going to be pretty much the same in quality.
Partsu chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
grr... one of the few Hyuga SI's and you decide to scap it...
Now could you tell me where you live? I have a...present for you...
GaleSynch chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Eh, just leave it so that we readers and go back and reread the funny parts. It's good enough for us but since you've set such high standards for yourself... who are we to judge? Happy writing.

P.S: Please don't abandon for Fairy Tail SI - there's too little of that.
ONNMT chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Ok... *Nods slowly*

I'll admit, I was a bit surprised when I saw the chapter title, and the content is a little worse than expected, to be honest. HOWEVER, I respect your decision. I think that it's a bit of a shame that this potential will be left to turn to dust, but at the end of the day it is your story and you can do what you want with it. I have seen a few examples of the bits you don't think you'll be able to fix, and since this is such a long story already (27k? :O), I can definitely understand how it'll be near-impossible to re-write everything to the standard you want it to be, withOUT turning it into a whole new story altogether.

So, yeah! I look forward to reading your new SI, and I hope that I'll like the main character as much as I did Shizuka (partially because of her name choice but whatever owo).

All I ask is that, if possible, could you please keep this story up, despite it's discontinuation? It'll be a real shame to lose the entire thing, especially when it had such work and effort put into it. If you don't want to lure anyone in with a false sense of security, you could always put "(Discontinued)" at the end of the summary :)

'Till next time,
-ONNMT *Heart*

P.S. {*Reads last line* Hm...

*Passes flaming torch between my hands, when an middle-aged business woman comes and whispers in my ear*

...What? What do you mean it's illegal?

*Pouts and drops the torch, walking away despite how the ground at my feet is now going up in flames*}
Mordart chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
In other words you got bored with this SI and decided to do another. You could just say it rather than making excuses.
Inazuma Kaiten chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
... wat.

WHAAAAAAT?!

How could you do this to me?! *sobs* I thought I trusted you! *sobs even more*

Don't worry, I won't burn down you and your house. I'll only haunt you with hallucinations, visual, audio and feeling.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
You don't have to delete it, right? Just leave it up?
Eien no Ajisai chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I swear not to hunt you to the end of the world and set you on fire. I won't. Others might, though...

Welp, guess this is it. Said my farewells, cried a little, done all that. I'll see you soon, then.

P.S. Don't delete it. Keep it here. Just change its status and add a little note after the summary, like 'Discontinued'. I might get sentimental and just go on a re-reading spree or something, right?
Kashlazy chapter 10 . 5/3/2014