Reviews for It's A Really Good Thing That You're Pretty
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 3/5
Just what the hell did wally make anyway?
Steampunk chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
That was really good bro! :D
bat-tron chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Definitely boyfriend. Cough cough.
Oh, Wally. Pretty and smart, who knew?
I think this is one of my favorite one-shots about Kid! c:
ArkieR chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Awesome! :D
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Awesome!
starwarsfan15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I thought the Darth Vader scene was pretty asterous. Also with that line "The cookies made by Wally's b-" I totally thought it would be either best friend or boyfriend. This was pretty cool and I only have one minor issue with it. I think you spelled jedi wrong. If you were it is supposed to be Jedi and you put Jedy. I only mention because I love Star Wars so much. I would totally use action figures like Wally did if I had them. Even if it is considered weird or immature. And oh my gosh I was cracking up at that scene with M'gann and Connor. Poor Wally not knowing what they were talking about. I thought the same thing as Wally though. Also in the Star Wars scene that line where he says ""No," The Dark Jedy seemed to recover as he paused dramatically." I am your father."" he is supposed to say "No, Luke(Or in this case Wally).I am your father. Again I only bring this up because I love Star Wars and memorized that scene and multiple others. Anyway now that I am done with the longest review I have ever left I want to tell you I love your story and I think you are a pretty asterous writer.
Sunny-D57 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Ahh! It's finished! It was so great- OMG! The Barry scene was amazing! And Darth Vader-Kid Flash-Robin scene! OMG, that was my favorite hands down. The image of Wally playing with action figures will forever be burned in my mind. I cannot believe how fab this was, and well worth the wait, for sure ;)
Kekejo99 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really like it! Good job !